Ive booked tickets to Birmingham for a good crawl next Saturday.

This will be my first proper crawl of Birmingham since 1987,i have only done 56 pubs in Birmingham and none phtographed,so it will be a busy day drinking and trying to get some photo's of pubs i have done in the past.

If regular members want to join this hectic crawl i will be arriving at New Street station just after 8.30,then take a few photo's in the Highgate area and hope to get in the Dragon Spoons around 9.00 for an early morning half pint.

Back into town and a few more photo's to take then a drink in the Briar Rose Spoons,i wont bother with the famous Wellington as i did it when it was a Courage tied house back in 1987.

The main crawl will be in the Jewellery quarter,i want to do all proper pubs in this area then pick up some estate type pubs on the edge of this area,the pub crawl will be done roughly clockwise,starting at the Queens Arms then Rose Villa and ending at the Hen and Chickens,with probably one more beer near New Street station.

If any regular members want to meet up for part or all of this crawl,i will be happy to see you.

Cheers Alan