Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Links to stuff that I need to put on the site!

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post
    What is going off with this hiding pubs from the main pubs page this pub The Park has 3 photos all hidden,the pub still has the same name,so why are they hidden.

Looks like there may have been a glitch. I certainly didn't hide my photo of the Park, and judging by your posting above, I don't suppose you did either, Al.

I've clicked the button that should allow my picture to reappear on the main page... just checked, and it's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post
    Another Sheffield pub which has changed names Graze Inn still has its old pub name of Champs on the main pub page while it is operating under a different name.
    I've now hidden my photo of Graze when it was Champs.

Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    As far as I know, apart from Dave M, only the original submitter can make the decision to show or hide photos on the main page of the pub, so in the case of The Park that would be Jim Newell, Alan Winfield and Will Larter who made the choice if it wasn't Dave.
    Strange if all three of us spontaneously decided to not show our photos of the same pub for no apparent reason... especially as one of the three is now complaining about it! Confirms my first thought that there may be a gremlin in the works.
    Last edited by sheffield hatter; 09-04-2014 at 00:53.
    Come On You Hatters!