Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Need advice quickly

Teetotal

Default Need advice quickly

Any ideas on this. Basically we are disputing an invoice sent by star pubs and refused to pay it as they owe us several credits for non delivered beer and several other things all of which our bdm is aware of and has assured us in meetings he has sorted out. However we have been told by credit control that unless we pay the invoice in full we cannot have any more beer supplied (no outstanding beer accounts the invoice is for inside track etc). So bottom line we have a pub with rapidly running out beer and star pubs blackmailing us into paying a disputed invoice. Any ideas welcome as to what to do.

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by delboydavies View Post
    Any ideas on this. Basically we are disputing an invoice sent by star pubs and refused to pay it as they owe us several credits for non delivered beer and several other things all of which our bdm is aware of and has assured us in meetings he has sorted out. However we have been told by credit control that unless we pay the invoice in full we cannot have any more beer supplied (no outstanding beer accounts the invoice is for inside track etc). So bottom line we have a pub with rapidly running out beer and star pubs blackmailing us into paying a disputed invoice. Any ideas welcome as to what to do.
    I suspect they've got you over a barrel. On the face of it maybe your best bet is to pay up under protest (and make it very clear it's under protest) then try to sort it all out when you've got some beer. You might need to involve m'learned friends if they then still refuse to straighten things out.

Teetotal

Quote Originally Posted by NickDavies View Post
    I suspect they've got you over a barrel. On the face of it maybe your best bet is to pay up under protest (and make it very clear it's under protest) then try to sort it all out when you've got some beer. You might need to involve m'learned friends if they then still refuse to straighten things out.
    I think they think that as well, but i am more than happy to close the doors when we run out of beer. Ive already given notice on the tennancy.