Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Maddens Bar Belfast

Threaded View

Wandering, or wondering, or wandering in.

Default Maddens Bar Belfast

I remember visiting Maddens Bar in Belfast and have a couple of photos but when I looked on PG it was showing a different address and postcode, plus it was located on the other side of the Castle Court Shopping Centre. I was sure it wasn’t there so have just spent the last hour on Google trying to prove my point. Most listing sites have the same details as PG but the few reviews and photos show that it is the bar that I know. I then moved on to the Google maps satellite view and trawled around the areas backstreets until I found it here,

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=BT1%...005,0.12&hl=en

The address is Berry Street with a postcode of BT1 1FJ

I had already moved the map point before I thought I might be wrong but I won’t add any photos or a review unless you tell me you are happy to change the address and postcode. I suspect what has happened is that all these myriad of sites that show the bar in Smithfield and at BT1 1JE have just taken the details from some generic database somewhere.

If you’re happy to change the details I’ll add the photos to this entry, if anyone visits Belfast and finds another Maddens Bar on the other side of the shopping centre I guess it could be added back.

Cheers
    Clive
    Last edited by Millay; 28-02-2010 at 20:02. Reason: Added a link to the pub