Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Cask Marque Ale Trail

This Space For Hire

Default Cask Marque Ale Trail

Sorry if this has featured before, but has anyone else ventured into the Ale Trail smartphone app? http://www.cask-marque.co.uk/biggest...rail/ale-trail

There is a certain novelty amusement in scanning the pub's QR code to log a visit, but it gets damned frustrating trying to find the non-existent Cask Marque certificates in many pubs - 3 out of 4 failures yesterday!

A bit of a change from the old days of rubber ink stamps on the Shepherd Neame passport...
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

thanks for pointing this out will download it and have a look later
    "Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Sorry if this has featured before, but has anyone else ventured into the Ale Trail smartphone app? http://www.cask-marque.co.uk/biggest...rail/ale-trail

There is a certain novelty amusement in scanning the pub's QR code to log a visit, but it gets damned frustrating trying to find the non-existent Cask Marque certificates in many pubs - 3 out of 4 failures yesterday! A bit of a change from the old days of rubber ink stamps on the Shepherd Neame passport...
    Yes been useing It a few weeks if you click on button saying Problems Scanning certificate just below pub photo once you display pub you can select no certificate or certificate not accesable like ive found them stuck on wall behind the bar.? or citificate would not scan then they add them for you. Ive got Up too 25 Pubs so far. out that they have added 15 for me as certificates werent accesable or shown.
    Don't You just hate Pubs that say
    ( We don't stock any Real Ales as theres Just no call for it.)