Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pub curse strikes again!

At A & E did they ask if you had been drinking ? If they did you will probably join the government statistics about booze related injuries bleeding our NHS dry. Visit a hospital or doctors these days they appear to be selling the latest spin of the month from Westminster.
    Sorry to hear about the injury. Luckily it was not both hands because you would really find out who your friends were.Have tried typing left handed and must say I couldn't be asked so top marks for effort.

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    At A & E did they ask if you had been drinking ? If they did you will probably join the government statistics about booze related injuries bleeding our NHS dry. Visit a hospital or doctors these days they appear to be selling the latest spin of the month from Westminster.
    Sorry to hear about the injury. Luckily it was not both hands because you would really find out who your friends were.Have tried typing left handed and must say I couldn't be asked so top marks for effort.
    I wasn't that drunk on night my finger got slammed. Simply pure accident on my self really.

Only problem is my index finger is on cast so it looks like I am giving everyone a finger!

It will be removed on Monday so I can looking foward drinking with my right hand...
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Was in the Bricklayers Arms in Putney this afternoon prior to the Fulham v Spurs Cup Tie - just had to capture this sign...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3876..JPG 
Views:	187 
Size:	756.0 KB 
ID:	177

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Brilliant

I should also mention that just after I took the photo, 2 coppers came out of the pub having made sure everything was in order and the first one banged his head right where the sign is! I didn't laugh. Much. Good job he had his helmet on.