Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pub curse strikes again!

Angry Pub curse strikes again!

This time I recievied the curse myself.

Last night I was in The Bole Bridge enjoying my drink, I decided go to toilet and after I done my business.

Disaster struck..

I slammed the toilet door too hard and unfortunately my right index finger got stuck! I screamed "%$£* ^%$%!!!!!"

Result? My index finger broken in two places and rushed to A&E where I got small cast. X Ray confirmed I got small fracture. I am typing this with only my left hand. (I am normally right handed) My finger hurts like hell at the mo!!
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

It could have been worse, you could have done it in the Harborne Stores (just rated it, mate)
    MILD:

More importantly, which hand do you drink with? I've never tried ale through a straw before...

Quote Originally Posted by Soup Dragon View Post
    It could have been worse, you could have done it in the Harborne Stores (just rated it, mate)

I hate to say it but I told ya so.. Harborne Stores is a truly awful pub. I am very glad White Horse is just around the corner. I will go back again later in this year.

Oh yeah you know The Roebuck in Cannock? Brilliant Landlord and was very pleasant when I arrived. Big and burly bloke. Even they had Thwaites smooth which is very rare to see in pubs. I settled for excellent Bomber and pork crunch called Rays and Grays which is simply best I had in my life.
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Hang on, it's 10pm on a Friday. I'm taking 15mins, but why aren't you lot in the pub? Shame on you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie86 View Post
    Hang on, it's 10pm on a Friday. I'm taking 15mins, but why aren't you lot in the pub? Shame on you all!
    Actually I am going to pub after this.. pub closes at 1am tonite so I am not in rush.

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Thats your Sex Life knackered for the next few weeks
    Theres a Man with a Mullet going Mad with a Mallet in Millets !

Hmm.

To be honest how in feck did you hop your pinky on the way out of the khazi???

Hope you zip up swiftly otherwise it might be worse next time.

However I've protested at several McSpoons about defective door springs in the past to no avail.

I suppose if you're in A and E though you're one less punter they have to serve!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oggwyn Trench View Post
    Thats your Sex Life knackered for the next few weeks
    Luckily my left hand can do wonders for me..

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hopwas View Post
    Luckily my left hand can do wonders for me..
    :

Theres a Man with a Mullet going Mad with a Mallet in Millets !