Visit the Pencil & Spoon site

My book is released next week, which is both extraordinarily exciting and monumentally scary! It’s on national release and available in the UK and US plus a few other English-speaking countries. You can order online or get it in bookstores.

Craft Beer World is a look at the stories behind around 350 different beers. It’s about the more interesting side of world brewing, the more unusual or unexpected beers, which takes a look at some classic beers but then focuses on the way they’ve influenced others and how breweries have evolved beer styles. It’s also, I hope, a bit different to other coffee table beer books in that there are personal stories of when and where I drank some of the beers, adding some important context to the taste.

The official launch is on Thursday 2 May at Camden Town Brewery. It starts around 6.30pm and there’ll be copies available on the night plus lots of beer (including a keg of Tipopils!) on the bar and street food outside. Everyone is welcome, so come along for a beer and grab a copy of the book!

More...