Ads not shown when logged in
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hoppy's mini Cannock pub crawl.

Spritzer Swallower

Conrad, yes I am that one too, apologies, I have a bit of trouble logging on here! Was getting a complex..

Quote Originally Posted by dannyorevey View Post
    Hoppy, sorry about the Mill Farm if it was that bad! But at least we know now!

I used to live in Hednesford (as well as Coton Green!) and have cause to go back there on a regular basis, but now live in Birmingham, in the real ale desert of Chelmsley Wood.
    Hey no worries pal.. Mill Farm is really suitable if you are eating but certainly not drinking alone. The room was packed with OAPs and children running around. Oh yeah you did mentioned it is Toby Carvery chain.. well actually it is Crown Carvery. I waited for my turn at the bar for around 15 mins! I had pint of Greene King's IPA which was quite acceptable.

Hang on.. you used to live in Coton Green?!?! I wonder if you have been to The Coton Arms or Tame'o'Shanter
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Spritzer Swallower

I used to go and watch the Wolves games in the Coton Arms! Used to live just at the back. Ok pub I guess. I actually preferred to walk down to the Tame Otter, I liked those pubs (English Inns?) though again not known for their beer choice.

Thanks for forgiving me!

Danny

Quote Originally Posted by dannyorevey View Post
    I used to go and watch the Wolves games in the Coton Arms! Used to live just at the back. Ok pub I guess. I actually preferred to walk down to the Tame Otter, I liked those pubs (English Inns?) though again not known for their beer choice.

Thanks for forgiving me!

Danny
    You are welcome!

Tame Otter is Vintage Inn and just had refurb recently. In fact I popped in for swift Everad's Tiger yesterday and It looked more chic than before. Still shame about beer choices..
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/