Ads not shown when logged in
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: BITE bites the dust????

Default ARSENALFAN36 causing mayhem!

It's all been kicking off. See this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    It's all been kicking off. See this.
    Sounds like "Biker" and his aliases are in the thick of it.
    "At that moment I would have given a kingdom, not for champagne or hock and soda, or hot coffee but for a glass of beer" Marquess Curzon of Kedlestone, Viceroy of India.

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Wittenden View Post
    Sounds like "Biker" and his aliases are in the thick of it.
    There is life - possibly lurking here - it's been cleared down in the last hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDavies View Post
    There is life - possibly lurking here - it's been cleared down in the last hour or so.
    Aww that's a shame I really wanted to read it! It must have been tremendously unpleasant and/or actionable for it to go, given some of the reviews that still sit on there untouched...

This is how things were developing on Thursday, it got worse on Friday though

Judging by the repetitive nature of AF36's posts I long ago came to the conclusion that he is most likely just a harmless autistic savant.
    Report this for removal
    FuzzyDuck - 24 Sep 2015 16:03

At last some common sense! On a previous occasion, when AF36 said what he was going to do the NEXT DAY, I sent him a message. He responded, saying the only correct thing in the review was that he went to that particular pub. He then asked me to leave the site, when in fact he should do so! I will personally report all his future posts for removal, and would urge all other users to do the same.
    Report this for removal
    beerpilgrim - 24 Sep 2015 15:28

I shall repeat my post from yesterday:-

Could I request all users of this site that whenever they see a post from ARSENALFAN36 they tell the tw*t to clear off and send a request to BITE to remove it. Why BITE allow him to waste so much of their space with his drivel is totally beyond me. BITE cannot be taken seriously as a pub review site whilst they give free rein to that idiot.

But as realerules1983 says (see below) perhaps BITE did bite the dust years ago. The loss of Jon Bonser's reviews was a great blow to this site's credibility.
    Report this for removal
    MillHouse - 24 Sep 2015 09:34

My post from yesterday questing the removal of the t*sser known as ARSENALFAN36 has been removed and his drivel left on here. Can I conclude that he is the t*sser who runs this site ? !
    Report this for removal
    MillHouse - 24 Sep 2015 09:26

Maybe beerpilgrim and MillHouse should follow John Bonser and join the lightside.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

It's kicking off again but to a lesser degree, see this before it gets taken down.
    I've got the Slough Spoons in my sights before the end of the year so wonder if a great meeting of minds might be on the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    It's kicking off again but to a lesser degree, see this before it gets taken down.
    I've got the Slough Spoons in my sights before the end of the year so wonder if a great meeting of minds might be on the cards.
    I love the way that AF36 has ploughed a classic review into the middle of the argument with no hint of acknowledgement of what's happening around him, brilliantly subversive. Is he also that bloke who has the Cooking Lager persona, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post
    I love the way that AF36 has ploughed a classic review into the middle of the argument with no hint of acknowledgement of what's happening around him, brilliantly subversive. Is he also that bloke who has the Cooking Lager persona, I wonder?
    He's been at it for over two years now (since 2 October 2013) so certain letters on his keyboard must be almost worn through by now!

Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post
    Given that his chosen Spoons are over your side of London it had occurred to me that he might be you??????
    On a more serious note I do find repeat reviews useful at times especially in Sutton where I know exactly what to expect if I go to the Spoons there courtesy of HoppyAl who underwent his own torment on the Dark Side.