Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Blog Tracker update

Hybrid View

Default Blog Tracker update

Boak & Bailey's blog seems to have dropped off Blog Tracker, it's still going at http://boakandbailey.com could you pop it back on please?

Former Pubs Galore Coder

We don't really mess with the blog tracker, so it is not a deliberate removal.

I have just tried a manual pull of the feed and apparently the feeds formatting is tripping up the forums feed reader, looking at the feed by eye I can see how it might (although nothing wrong with it I hasten to add).

I will try and upgrade the forums at some point and hopefully that will solve it. Finding the time to do an upgrade at the moment is a little difficult as it is best to do it in the early hours of the morning, which doesn't play well with a full time job so I am not sure when that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    We don't really mess with the blog tracker, so it is not a deliberate removal.

I have just tried a manual pull of the feed and apparently the feeds formatting is tripping up the forums feed reader, looking at the feed by eye I can see how it might (although nothing wrong with it I hasten to add).

I will try and upgrade the forums at some point and hopefully that will solve it. Finding the time to do an upgrade at the moment is a little difficult as it is best to do it in the early hours of the morning, which doesn't play well with a full time job so I am not sure when that will happen.
    I think they changed from Blogspot to something else which threw it out of kilter with blogtracker.

No rush for you to do your stuff I can go straight to it and no-one else has mentioned it; I just miss the convenience of it coming up on BT .