Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: FAO Mobyduck re main site glitch

Default FAO Mobyduck re main site glitch

I’ve copied this to here as we cannot reply to threads in ‘that doesn’t go there’ forum.

Not sure whats happened here but just had a look at the main site reviews activity for today and the last four reviews at the time of writing ,all by Quinno,
    The Falcon
    The Packsaddle Inn
    The Perch and Pike
    Rose & Crown
    are all from 2009?
    There is an import tool for those that wanted to migrate their reviews over from bite. This allows the review to be copied over with the date changed to reflect when it was posted on the dark side. I imagine this is why there seems to be an error.
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    I’ve copied this to here as we cannot reply to threads in ‘that doesn’t go there’ forum.

There is an import tool for those that wanted to migrate their reviews over from bite. This allows the review to be copied over with the date changed to reflect when it was posted on the dark side. I imagine this is why there seems to be an error.
    Cheers, that makes sense.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    Indeed!

It is also useful for timestamping reviews from old notes that you've finally got round to writing up as you can manipulate the date to suit. If you ask Dave nicely he'll re-run the old mass migrate tool if you run out spaces That's what I'm doing at the moment. Down to 125 from 250 and hence the billions of photos I've uploaded the last fortnight! Am aiming to get them all done before Xmas...1500 reviews by Jan 1st