Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: London 18.11.12

This Space For Hire gillhalfpint's Avatar

I did have London Fields down as we were so close, so e-mailed them to check if they would be open, and they were kind enough to reply, but sadly they won't be open that Sunday.

Added 9.11.12. We get to Chertsey on Wednesday, and have checked on here for pubs in the walkable area. As well as the 2 Good Beer Guide pubs we know - Coach and Horses and Thyme at the Tavern - I have a few more. Kingfisher, Boathouse, Crown, (Youngs we did in August), Castle, Prince Regent, King's Head, George, Ghurka Lounge, and Swan.

Does anyone have any gen on these that may be useful. Lots of ancient reviews around.
    Last edited by gillhalfpint; 09-11-2012 at 07:44.
    Alcohol doesn't solve problems .... but then again, neither does milk.

Quote Originally Posted by gillhalfpint View Post
    I did have London Fields down as we were so close, so e-mailed them to check if they would be open, and they were kind enough to reply, but sadly they won't be open that Sunday.

Added 9.11.12. We get to Chertsey on Wednesday, and have checked on here for pubs in the walkable area. As well as the 2 Good Beer Guide pubs we know - Coach and Horses and Thyme at the Tavern - I have a few more. Kingfisher, Boathouse, Crown, (Youngs we did in August), Castle, Prince Regent, King's Head, George, Ghurka Lounge, and Swan.

Does anyone have any gen on these that may be useful. Lots of ancient reviews around.
    I can't help you at all with Chertsey, I've been to the Young's one and isn't there a Fullers one somewhere there?

The Bell is definitely open, but I gather it's around the £3.50 a pint mark. It opens at 16:00 on weekdays and 12:00 at weekends.

The Drum had the London Fields Love Not War a couple of weeks ago so you may get lucky there. I didn't try it but can wholly recommend Redemption and ELB beers if they are on.