For anyone already disillusioned with football, particularly us Spurs fans , here's a chance to extend the Summer sporting theme with a bit of cricket.

The World Twenty20 competition is being played in Sri Lanka, it starts on 18th September and only lasts for about three weeks, with the final on 7th October. So if anyone fancies quick bit of cricket picking I've set up a Pubs Galore pool on SuperBru. Those playing previous competitions should get an e-mail invite. If not the pool code is MUTETUFT. If you get an e-mail it's best to join by clicking through from the mail and you will be automatically entered. If not I will need to approve the application.

You need to pick the winner of each game and the winning margin by both runs and wickets (as the type of winning margin will depend on whether the winner bats first or second). So a typical pick might be, South Africa by 45 runs or 4 wickets. There is also a super over thing should the game be a tie but I never feel that is worth bothering with. There is the usual points for picking the winner and margin points available depending on how close you get. You only need to get within 30 runs or 2 wickets to start picking up points.

Good Luck
Clive