Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Gibraltar Blog

Glass Half Empty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	220720121375.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	410.7 KB 
ID:	749
    I've just really enjoyed catching up on this thread as well, thanks Millay. I was there a few weeks earlier, although we were staying in Estepona and didn't manage to spend as much time in Gib as I'd have liked...definitely up for a revisit. Here is a photo of a barbary ape playing with my hire car - which caused me some anxiety at the time as I had to return it to Avis about an hour later and wasn't quite sure how they would react to monkey damage! It was okay in the end though.
    'Immanuel Kant was a real pissant who was very rarely stable' - Python

Wandering, or wondering, or wandering in.

They're certainly entertaining , I spent a couple of hours up on the Rock just watching them playing and interacting with the tourists.
    I've just joined Alcoholics Anonymous - I still drink, just under a different name.

Spritzer Swallower

So I see my attempt to get you over to Spain ended in failure - I kept the phone on hoping and praying that I could share a beer (or ten) with you.

Anyway I'm not bitter as I'm guessing we'll get together next Friday in London.

Enjoyed catching up on the blog - fantastic as always

Wandering, or wondering, or wandering in.

I did get over the border Lons but only for a couple of hours. I didn't feel I should impinge on your family holiday - however much you might have welcomed it.

See you down in the Smoke on Friday. Believe the plan is to meet at the Paternoster 12:30 -1pm and move on from there. So you can catch us up after your meeting
    I've just joined Alcoholics Anonymous - I still drink, just under a different name.