Having visited lots of pubs over the years i have been quite lucky in only having a few bad experiences in pubs.

I went in the Ketts Tavern in Norwich yesterday,great looking pub from the outside and good choice of real ales,but when you have a **** Head behind the bar it can spoil things a bit.
I got in the pub at 12.15 and there were about 7 other customers in all but 2 were sat at bar stools,i stood at the bar waiting while **** Head sorry landlord was doing something at the far end of the bar,i kept waiting has he had looked up at me when i first got to the bar,i kept on waiting untill an oldish bloke who was sat on a bar stool close to me shouted to the landlord "paying customer been waiting a while can you serve him" landlord replys "i know i clocked him when he first got here" Old Guy says "why did'nt you serve him then he replys "he did'nt order a drink" i said " i dont usually shout down the bar to be served".
He then stomps up the bar and says "have you made your mind up yet" i had made my mind up has soon has i got to the bar,i then orded a half of Phoo Bear,when he started to pull it off beer spluttered everywhere and i got a good amount on my face hair and T shirt,**** Head says nothing a quick light hearted sorry and i would have been happy,he then stomps into the back room after a short wait a woman comes from same room with a half in her hand and gives it to me.
This landlords poor service spoiled my short visit here and knocked 2 points off the pubs rateing.

Have any others on this site had similar or worse experiences ?