Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Add pub

Thumbs up Add pub

can you add The Coach and Horses,The Street,Rotherwick,Hook, Hants,RG27 9BG. www.coachandhorses-rotherwick.co.uk cheers
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

It's already on the site, but is shown as closed.
    Come On You Hatters!

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield hatter View Post
    It's already on the site, but is shown as closed.
    Cheers sheffield hatter,I obviously didn't look hard enough. Its definitely open I was there the Friday before last. Not a favorite pub of mine but if its open it should be on the site.
    -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Cheers sheffield hatter,I obviously didn't look hard enough. Its definitely open I was there the Friday before last. Not a favorite pub of mine but if its open it should be on the site.
    If you find an open pub that is marked closed on this site you can change its status on the pubs main page. This is also true with pubs that are marked open but have closed down, which is more often the case.

This is done by clicking on the ‘change status’ button below the pub's address. This is also where the pub’s location can be set if one isn’t already assigned.

Also, there is an add pub facility on the main page of the site in the centre at the top of the screen. This is under the title ‘inform us’ next to ‘countries’ and ‘other bits’. This allows you to add pictures or a review and set the location of the pub on the map at the same time as adding the pub.

Sorry if you already knew all of this.
    Last edited by Strongers; 11-06-2012 at 13:34. Reason: added also
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    If you find an open pub that is marked closed on this site you can change its status on the pubs main page. This is also true with pubs that are marked open but have closed down, which is more often the case.

This is done by clicking on the ‘change status’ button below the pub's address. This is also where the pub’s location can be set if one isn’t already assigned.

Also, there is an add pub facility on the main page of the site in the centre at the top of the screen. This is under the title ‘inform us’ next to ‘countries’ and ‘other bits’. This allows you to add pictures or a review and set the location of the pub on the map at the same time as adding the pub.

Sorry if you already knew all of this.
    Cheers Strongers, I Knew most of that but originally posted on my return from an over enthusiastic visit to my local where I found my favourite beer ,Darkstar Hophead, not so strong ,but make hay while the sun shines I say,hence my confusion.
    -W.C.Fields

Administrator

Hi all,

We have now approved the request to mark The Coach and Horses as open.

Thanks for that.