Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: 2nd Generation Map Corrections

This Space For Hire

Default 2nd Generation Map Corrections

Are these Dave M's remit or do the photo and name change police have access to update these? I ask as I've noticed numerous pubs moved to inept locations that when you correct properly are 2nd Generation so fall into a somewhat seemingly abyss awaiting a review. Given modern online tools the confirmation of a correction of an inept correction should be a quick process yet I keep stumbling on ones that are still awaiting correction after I've corrected or when I correct from the middle of a lake to land get message telling me somebody with wisdom has corrected previously.

I am anal regarding maps as I grew up with one as a comfort blanket so get OCD when something isn't correct and I find it's correct home.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfczuluarmy View Post
    Are these Dave M's remit or do the photo and name change police have access to update these? I ask as I've noticed numerous pubs moved to inept locations that when you correct properly are 2nd Generation so fall into a somewhat seemingly abyss awaiting a review. Given modern online tools the confirmation of a correction of an inept correction should be a quick process yet I keep stumbling on ones that are still awaiting correction after I've corrected or when I correct from the middle of a lake to land get message telling me somebody with wisdom has corrected previously.

I am anal regarding maps as I grew up with one as a comfort blanket so get OCD when something isn't correct and I find it's correct home.

One for the organ grinder not us monkeys

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

I know a few years bag there was a spell of random pub shuffling, but not second generation stuff, and I had to await Word from On High that my local knowledge trumped the computer

At that time there seemed to be a distance limit, so just up the road, or from opposite field / lake was fine but from next village was not