My company is making a huge impact to the pub and bar industry and want to help you too. We claim on your behalf a little known rebate you could be entitled to for your utility bills. No switch needed, nothing scamy.. but you need to be the bill payer and to make it worth while, you will have been paying the bills for the last 12 months. Even if you have switched service provider, it doesn't matter we can claim from them too. Think of PPI claim-back bit for your pubs and bars utility bills.

to start your process is easy. Go to http://www.businessutilityrebate.org/pubs

Best wishes