Ads not shown when logged in
Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you drinking RIGHT NOW

Quote Originally Posted by aleandhearty View Post
    Your presence is a good omen. I seem to remember you galvanised the England cricket team by drinking endless pints of Jennings Cumberland at Trent Bridge. Go to it!
    Tickets for Aussie v Wales next week as well cober
    "Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Tickets for Aussie v Wales next week as well cober
    Daredn't think beyond tonight! Hope someone else is paying.
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.

This Space For Hire

Heineken at twickers advance my sweet chariot fair and sent him homewards to think again or something like that
    Envy you for going to the match but don't envy that crawl around Hounslow,s finest pubs.

This Space For Hire

Just drank a Harbour -ipa okay next is a bottle of Manchester Star in front of the box.Can England up their game.One minute to kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    Envy you for going to the match but don't envy that crawl around Hounslow,s finest pubs.
    Richmond is a better crawl but i ticked off a good few pubs I hadn't visited yesterday on way back to London from ascot races/beer festival so Hounslow was virgin turf but hard work

Quote Originally Posted by aleandhearty View Post
    Daredn't think beyond tonight! Hope someone else is paying.
    Picked 10 big games in London I knew would sell out to apply for tickets and take my chance in the random draw got tickets for 4 games eng v aus, Wales v aus, a 1/4 final at twickers and 3rd 4th play off at the soon to be hammer dome

This Space For Hire

Picked 10 big games in London I knew would sell out to apply for tickets and take my chance in the random draw got tickets for 4 games eng v aus, Wales v aus, a 1/4 final at twickers and 3rd 4th play off at the soon to be hammer dome
    As an Arsenal supporter who gave up my membership as it was costing me £60 as a loyal fan. a ticket. What did you pay for those 4 tickets.If you don't want to say that's fine just curious. cheers john

Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    As an Arsenal supporter who gave up my membership as it was costing me £60 as a loyal fan. a ticket. What did you pay for those 4 tickets.If you don't want to say that's fine just curious. cheers john
    https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/si...ixtureList.pdf

Having no family has its financial benefits and i tend to live quietly then have a big blow out every few months. I like visiting London as its an excellent base and gives easy access to numerous sporting venues around which most of my drinking is based.

This Space For Hire

Having no family has its financial benefits and i tend to live quietly then have a big blow out every few months. I like visiting London as its an excellent base and gives easy access to numerous sporting venues around which most of my drinking is based.
    Thanks for that.Good to see the kids get in cheap but that is an expensive day out to any of the better games.I saw an article saying the Welsh fans could not get home on trains after the England match but the train company said that after looking at the ticket sales they found only 2% were sold to people living in Wales so no need to have late running trains.Sad fact imo.

This Space For Hire

(Not pub or beer related but never the less)Having no family obviously has benefits but you lose out on stimulating conversation.My son phone me tonight to ask how do you fry chips in cooking oil.He is 34 years old, married ,second child due soon and he has only ever cooked oven chips.I was cooking real chips when I was 7 or 8 years old then covering them with Bicks-Relish. Lovely. I sometimes worry about my son.