Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to everyone

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Default Thanks to everyone

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone posting on here. It is really good watching PuG improving on all fronts, and also staying so enjoyable.

Development on the site is going on in the background and this has been a busy week. For those who have been looking to bring in a lot of reviews at once and were concerned about the dates, please PM me as we think we now have a solution that should make it easy.

Hopefully I will do some of the changes suggested in the Requests thread for Central London before end of play Monday. We have taken the ratings system up to 10 (I'm saving the upgrade to 11 till I really need to be flash). And we continue to address the corrections within 1 working day. So please keep the corrections coming, and do suggest improvements to the site, I wish we could do the suggestions quicker, but hopefully you are seeing that we will address them as we can.

Thanks once again, and I look forward to enjoying the continued improvement of Pubs Galore that we are all doing.

Keep it up guv'ner.

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Cheers Conrad , just remember you are not a number but a freeman (i never understood the Prisoner)
    Theres a Man with a Mullet going Mad with a Mallet in Millets !

Former Pubs Galore Coder

If you said you had understood it I wouldn't have believed you. I think the only thing I learned is that Portmeirion is a cool place to visit

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Keep it up guv'ner.
    Yes, second that.. Still getting used to an admin who responds to questions... And one that thanks us for our effort....I've just had to go and have a lie down...
    Work is the curse of the drinking Class - Oscar Wilde

Yes good work. I must say im Impressed how quick things are done on this site like Pub updates & closures and other things well done keep up the good work .
    Don't You just hate Pubs that say
    ( We don't stock any Real Ales as theres Just no call for it.)

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Just done a load of corrections for the sub districts of Telford , once there done i can start filling in the gaps , i need a lie down now
    Theres a Man with a Mullet going Mad with a Mallet in Millets !

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    If you said you had understood it I wouldn't have believed you. I think the only thing I learned is that Portmeirion is a cool place to visit
    But was raining, how did they find dry times to film?

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Oggwyn Trench View Post
    Just done a load of corrections for the sub districts of Telford , once there done i can start filling in the gaps , i need a lie down now
    Dave has promised me he will look at those, but thanks a lot it is all good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farway View Post
    But was raining, how did they find dry times to film?
    I have to admit it was on and off drizzling last time I went there, and certainly didn't look as glossy as TV makes it, still something else though.

Real Ale Drinker

Well done Conrad and everyone else involved with the background scenes,you all do a fantastic job,it is a pleasure to be amongst you all.