I used to play this a lot, when one of the local pubs of my youth had a bar billiards table. Since then I've rarely found one, and been rather hankering for the traditional pub game I used to love...

Recently I came across this bar billiards aficionados' website and forum http://barbilliards.proboards.com, where they also have been striving to maintain a map of all public venues which have bar billiards tables - click on the AEBBA link near the top of the page and enter that site to get to the map. Having recently introduced my good lady to the game, this site has been really helpful in finding pubs with bar billiards tables in areas we've visited.

I thought I'd share this as some other PuG members might have an interest in bar billiards and find it useful if wanting to find a table somewhere you go. Equally, the bar billiards table map is a labour of love for its webmasters - though some areas don't have bar billiards leagues and those are likely to be less up to date than others - so if anyone wants to submit updates on tables they find (or have disappeared) then I'm sure that would be appreciated. I've had a very warm welcome from the site myself.

Old Blue