Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: "Follows" not emailing..

This Space For Hire

Default "Follows" not emailing..

I haven't had a e-mail about a followed pub since 7 March...which suggests I've done something to break it? Any chance you kind admins could have a look

thanks

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by NickDavies View Post
    I haven't had a e-mail about a followed pub since 7 March...which suggests I've done something to break it? Any chance you kind admins could have a look

thanks

Nick
    Mine are still arriving Nick as of 10:55, so it looks like a local issue.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

Wandering, or wondering, or wandering in.

I think i am still getting mine, although i am only following a couple of towns
    I've just joined Alcoholics Anonymous - I still drink, just under a different name.

Administrator

As far as I can tell they should still be sending to you, so it looks like it is going to be an email issue somewhere along the line.

Will have a look to see if there is anything obvious at this end, but it may well be that our emails are being rejected at your end in some way.

For what its worth-I'm not following a great deal of pubs-I haven't had a notification since 25th of Feb.I did a quick look at two popular pubs-Tap East and the Rake, and have missed reviews from Quinno and Paul of Horsham.
    "At that moment I would have given a kingdom, not for champagne or hock and soda, or hot coffee but for a glass of beer" Marquess Curzon of Kedlestone, Viceroy of India.

This Space For Hire

I tried changing my email address here to my private Virgin account where as expected I got a message back instantly asking me to confirm. I tried changing it back to what it already was and - silence. I can only imagine that our work Exchange 2010 setup has taken to black-holing Pubs Galore messages. They aren't getting trapped in our spamulator and for luck I whitelisted @galorenetwork.co.uk anyway but that made no difference.

For what it's worth my Virgin mail is forwarded to my exchange mailbox which is where routinely I read it and that still works fine with Pubs Galore messages: so it's not a content thing, but to do with the envelope.