Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Darlaston pubs on the move PLEASE.

Default Darlaston pubs on the move PLEASE.

Please, Please, Please.
    Can you move these from Wednesbury to Darlaston.
    There are enough Darlo pubs closing without Wednesbury nicking the rest of them.

Old Engine, Bull St, WS10 8AX
    Nags Head, Green, WS10 8JP
    Swan, Victoria Rd, WS10 8AA
    Vine, Bell St, WS10 8EN
    Staffordshire Knot, Pinfold St, WS10 8TE
    Royal Exchange, Wolves St, WS10 8UG
    Prince of Wales, Walsall Rd, WS10 9JT

They come under the Wednesbury postal district BUT they are in Darlo.

PS. Why if I am Darlo Boy on the site won'tit let me use that name on here?

Hi Pubs4ever,

Our admin Conrad will fixing these pubs that you mentioned shortly.

Welcome to Pubsgalore forum (PG for short) and I hope you find this website very pleasant for you.

Myself and Soup Dragon comes from Staffs and Delboy hails from Black Country

Hoppy
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Hi pubs4ever,

We have moved the Old Engine, The Nags Head, The Swan, The Vine Inn, Staffordshire Knot, The Royal Exchange and The Prince of Wales to Darlaston.

Sorry about those, if you go back into the history of the site it was completely based around postal towns, when we split them up and added more locations like Darlaston it was a bit hit or miss whether pubs got correctly re-allocated to the new locations. So thanks a lot for letting us know about those, and feel free to tell us about any others.

For the main site you have 2 variants of your name stored, so you have told it that your first name is 'Darlo' and the last name 'Boy' and this is the name shown against reviews, it has been discussed a few times hidden away in other forum threads, probably in most detail here, basically it has proved a useful deterrent from unpleasant reviews. The pubs4ever name is the nickname you chose at registration, and it is only your nickname that is shown on the forum. If you would prefer I can change your nickname so that it is Darlo Boy for the main site and forum?

Finally welcome to the forum and thanks for your contributions to the main site. Myself and Dave M are the admins of the site, so if you have any queries, problems or suggestions on how to improve the site, please do ask.

Hope you enjoy your stay,

Conrad

Hi and thanks for the welcome. It was soupy who forced me, at spile point, to get active on here so if I screw up it is his fault.
    Thanks for changing the Darlo pubs and, yes please, if poss I will dive into the nearest telephone box and turn into Darlo Boy. (With your help).

Former Pubs Galore Coder

An interesting image you conjure there, I will now remain pondering my change of career path to Super Valet .

All changed now, and fantastic to have a friend of Soup's on board, glad to have you here.

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

I just wanted to prove that i do have friends - good to see you Mr Darlo - thanks for uploading the photos of the Why Not and Nags Head - saves me going back to them

It also proves how parochial the Black Country is
    MILD: