Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: East Yorks error

This Space For Hire

Default East Yorks error

Peculiarity in East Yorks at the Holderness, Patrington (42560). I am not sure where the existing photo is (main road in Hull possibly?) but it certainly isn't in Patrington! New pic uploaded. Also, and I know as a rule we tend to ignore superlative reviews from, err... less than unbiased quarters, but the anonymous 2007 review bears no resemblance at all to a good, solid, village pub and could perhaps also relate to somewhere else? Also note that the full name includes 'Inn'
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

I'll stay on me own

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Peculiarity in East Yorks at the Holderness, Patrington (42560). I am not sure where the existing photo is (main road in Hull possibly?) but it certainly isn't in Patrington! New pic uploaded. Also, and I know as a rule we tend to ignore superlative reviews from, err... less than unbiased quarters, but the anonymous 2007 review bears no resemblance at all to a good, solid, village pub and could perhaps also relate to somewhere else? Also note that the full name includes 'Inn'
    That photo looks like the Holderness pub just over the river Hull at the start of holderness road,i have tried to go in that pub loads of times but it has always been closed.

The Holderness is not listed at the moment.

Administrator

Hi Pangolin,

We have updated the name of The Holderness Inn. As the photo was one of our really old anonymous photos we have just removed it from the site. Same sort of thing applies to the 2007 review, in this particular case it served no purpose so now gone.

Thanks for all that.