Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Notifications

Default Notifications

At the top of the page there's a "Notifications" button, which occasionally is highlighted, which in the past when it's happened has indicated that another forum member has sent me a message, invariably about something useful like meeting up to drink beer. But the one I got today says that I've got an "Incoming Friend Request". Clicking on it I see that there's a screen that seems to default to accepting said individual as a "friend". Now the "person" in question isn't known to me - they only joined today and haven't done anything on the site as far as I can see other than join and request me as friend. Now I can't seem to get rid of the message! Does anybody have any idea what this is all about!?

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Friend is an underlying concept, I am not really sure how to explain it. If you look at my profile page you will see that I have a few friends on the forum, it is not something that is really popularised here.

There should be some way of rejecting it, but if you could PM me the person I will look at them and probably give a forum ban, I can also look into it a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Friend is an underlying concept, I am not really sure how to explain it
    Your words

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post
    Your words
    I was tired, although I am wondering what that says about me.