Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Revolution, Liverpool

Default Revolution, Liverpool

The address of the one in Fleet Street is 79-82 Fleet St and the post code is L1 4DQ, the Revolution corporate site calls it "St Peters Square" and it's also known as the Tea Factory Building. Just to confuse things more it seems to have another entrance on Bold Street, which might explain the dual post code,

http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/58748/

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Hi ob,

Sorry I am going to be a pain in the arse here, it sounds like you got the details off the corporate web site, I went to the Royal Mail lookups which we have found are generally more reliable and Revolution's showed up as 47 Fleet Street and L1 4AR (which is what I corrected it to). If you are more confident of yours let me know and I will take that as correct, fantastic that we can find 3 different records though.

Thanks for that

Don't worry about pains in the arse - we are only seeking accuracy after all, basically that whole area is a pain in the arse, lots of bars and clubs that keep changing names and locations. The Tea Factory building is at 79-82 and 4DQ and it has the Revolution red stars on it, of course there are no numbers on any of the buildings so I could easily be wrong. There is no St Peters Sq in my Merseyside A-Z so I ain't going to trust the corporate website, I think that address is just somebody wanting a fancier address than Fleet St.

47 Fleet St comes up on Google as Club Society (for whatever that's worth): going by the numbers it should be right next door to Baa Bar (43-45 Fleet St) and might now actually be the kebab joint you can see in the Baa Bar photo http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubpictures/58744/.

I'll be back in the area next Thursday night (18th) so I'll take another look and report back then - unless I fall in with bad company in the Swan and come over all drunk.

Well I went and had another look and the Fleet St branch of Revolution is definitely in the Tea Factory Building and the paved open space opposite is called St Peters Square as the corporate site indicates. The only building number I could find was 39 and that was on something called the Vanilla Factory a few doors away from Baa Bar and about a hundred metres away from Revolution. I've moved the map point to the right place but I'll leave it up to you if you want to change the number or post code, maybe just removing the number altogether would stop any ambiguity?

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Hi ob,

Well as you have corrected the map point I will assume that the postcode is "close enough", and have taken your very sound advice and just removed the number.

Thanks for all that, and over a vodka bar as well .

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Thanks for all that, and over a vodka bar as well .

I didn't DRINK there, I went round the corner to the Swan and had something nice from Lincoln Cathedral Ales