Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Photographs in Forum Posts

Default Photographs in Forum Posts

Has the facility to upload a photograph to a forum post been disabled (as I now can't get it to work, either as inserting an image or as an adding an attachment)?

Administrator

Yep, there was a problem there, and my goodness it took me way too long to track down all the bits.

We did a server migration back at the turn of the year and this was broken then, so I am guessing others have experienced it and not commented - Apologies to all who have had issues, it should now be resolved.

Thanks for pointing that out rpadam, I look forward to seeing the crawl photos.
    Last edited by Galore Admin; 03-03-2012 at 00:17. Reason: Remove the test photo I uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by Galore Admin View Post
    Yep, there was a problem there, and my goodness it took me way too long to track down all the bits.

We did a server migration back at the turn of the year and this was broken then, so I am guessing others have experienced it and not commented - Apologies to all who have had issues, it should now be resolved.

Thanks for pointing that out rpadam, I look forward to seeing the crawl photos.
    Many thanks for fixing that - first group photo now posted...

Wandering, or wondering, or wandering in.

Quote Originally Posted by Galore Admin View Post
    ........so I am guessing others have experienced it and not commented -
    That's possibly why I couldn't upload the photos and video of the PG 'Welcome Parade', I thought it was just because I was trying to do it on a phone. If I can work out how to get them from the phone to the PC to PG then I'll post them on the thread.
    I've just joined Alcoholics Anonymous - I still drink, just under a different name.

Administrator

Yeah this error would have meant you had no chance sadly. I did read your original post and thought nothing more of it, but now you mention it again I am sure it was the same issue.

thought it was just my dodgy old computer
    "Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"