Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: out in 6 months

Question out in 6 months

"You have the potential for causing really very serious harm to people when you have been drinking heavily.”
    http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/9534...ans_of_Stella/
    12-year history of antisocial behaviour, drunkenness and public disorder more than 50 convictions and he gets 1 year and will probably only serve half of it
    "Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"

We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar

Unemployed & 'drank to fill his empty hours'? Hmm, summat I certainly couldn't afford to do after not working a long spell.
    Regardless of how cheap supermarket fizz is, where's that money coming from?

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

Hope they don't send him to Ford open prison where booze is available, illegally of course. Trial is ongoing after prisoners set fire to the place after a New Year ruckus about breathalyzing them
    I drink to make others more interesting

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

How much is a can of stella? Why is he drinking it in Tadcaster, when he could have Samuel Smith's MILD at £1.20 a pint
    MILD:

This Space For Hire

He's either lying, has the constitution of an elephant or is very lucky. 52 cans of wifebeater is over a hundred units of alcohol and easily twice as much as would kill an average person. If he's isn't lying he should donate his body to medical research. They won't have to wait long.