Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mid week doom and gloom

I'll stay on me own PaulOfHorsham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alesonly View Post
    Correction It closes on the 11th of Feb to become a Waitrose food hall.
    Well, the upside is a better selection of beer (and, presumably, somewhere pleasant to drink them once you get home).
    Keeping breweries in business for more than 40() years

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    My local, which recently closed, is about to reopen soon. I know the future landlord and wish him luck.The problem is that our crowd have relocated to a nearby pub and have been made very welcome. I can see divided loyalties ahead.
    On another note I hear David Cameron. PM. will be addressing doctors, nurses, health workers and policemen about stamping out alcohol abuse. This collection of lobbyists have only one agenda and that is the increase in drink prices. If I was a young person now living in the UK I think it likely that, facing a bleak future, I would get bombed out of my brains every weekend.
    I wonder if you consider 29 young. I walk through our desolate, dispiriting wastegrounds that are considered towncentres and despair. I can hardly describe it - full of idiots gawping at those chicks who choose to reveal pretty much everything.

I am of the next generation of 20 plussers, and would love things to be as they were in our parents generation where you could meet a lass and you'd be loyal and so, surprisingly, would she.

Girls aren't like that these days, and so 20 something blokes are either walking away or "pumping and dumping".

It can be misleading looking at the past with rose colored glasses. Promiscuity was around back then just hidden from sight or not polite to talk about. Every generation has doubts about those following but things carry on. I am sure there are men and women out there with loyalty and commitment to a relation ship. Keep looking and hopefully you will hot gold.........signed Aunty Arwkrite

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    It can be misleading looking at the past with rose colored glasses. Promiscuity was around back then just hidden from sight or not polite to talk about. Every generation has doubts about those following but things carry on. I am sure there are men and women out there with loyalty and commitment to a relation ship. Keep looking and hopefully you will hot gold.........signed Aunty Arwkrite
    These days we have grrrl power. Back then female promiscuity was frowned upon, now it is lauded. I'll go my own way

AWALT

Quote Originally Posted by Spinko View Post
    These days we have grrrl power. Back then female promiscuity was frowned upon, now it is lauded. I'll go my own way

AWALT
    Not a big fan of TOWIE then?
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

A real bad case of the blues Spinko, perhaps caused by vitamin deficiency quite common in winter. Make your way on the sunnyside the street and look for ladies elsewhere than the High Street on a Friday night. It might improve you chances of finding a sober one. Good luck and dont give up.