PDA

View Full Version : Cotteridge Village Inn

gillhalfpint
26-01-2012, 09:57
Don't know if it matters much as a name change, but last reviewer seems to have found this pub under Village Inn, and I found it as The Cotteridge. The till receipt shows it's name as Cotteridge Village Inn.

2 real ales on at this Toby house, and both undrinkable.

Galore Admin
27-01-2012, 07:31
Hi Gill,

Sorry but I have no idea which pub you are on about, can you either post a link or mention the postcode so that I can identify it? My best guess is that you mean this one: The Village Inn (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/37929/)

Let me know and I will correct it.

Al 10000
27-01-2012, 12:12
Hi Conrad /Admins,

Gill is talking about the Cotteridge which is in Kings Norton Birmingham B30 3JX

It says i reviewed this pub as the Village Inn,when i went in this pub it was called the Cotteridge so i dont know why it says reviewed as the village inn.

PS: I dont know why i rambled on about that because i will never go in that pub again.

Galore Admin
28-01-2012, 12:54
Ok, the name that is shown above the review is just the name the pub had when you typed the review, so when you left the review Alan the name on the pub would have been The Village. After you leaving the review someone will have requested we change the name to The Cotteridge.

I am not clear what is being requested here, I assume it is a name change to the pub, as far as I can tell the venue is a Toby Inn that is in the area Cotteridge, hence the signage shows a standard Toby Inn name with Cotteridge underneath.

I am afraid that if anyone wants a change to this they are going to have to spell it out to me.

bcfczuluarmy
28-01-2012, 12:57
I grew up by it and it's always been known to me as Cotteridge Village Inn.