PDA

View Full Version : Luminar

rpadam
31-01-2010, 14:16
Reading an old copy of the Evening Standard before putting it in the recycling, I came across this quote from Stephen Thomas who is boss of the Luminar bars and nightclubs group.

How are his female customers reacting to the cold weather? “The ones who are desperate are wearing even less. The ones that aren't are wearing more. It all depends on their own perception of their appeal...”

Ahem!

arwkrite
31-01-2010, 14:45
I go out into the cold dressed like Nanook of the North pole. Coming down the street is a young girl dressed like a pole dancer. I just don't know they do it without turning blue

aleandhearty
31-01-2010, 17:19
Reading an old copy of the Evening Standard before putting it in the recycling, I came across this quote from Stephen Thomas who is boss of the Luminar bars and nightclubs group.

How are his female customers reacting to the cold weather? “The ones who are desperate are wearing even less. The ones that aren't are wearing more. It all depends on their own perception of their appeal...”

Ahem!

I suspect he's not on Germaine Greer's Christmas card list.

Oggwyn Trench
31-01-2010, 21:29
Walking to the pub in 6 inches of snow following neighbours 19 year old daughter whos wearing a micro skirt and open toed stiletoes is one of lifes joys :rolleyes:

Farway
01-02-2010, 14:23
Walking to the pub in 6 inches of snow following neighbours 19 year old daughter whos wearing a micro skirt and open toed stiletoes is one of lifes joys :rolleyes:

Ahh, back to Pervs Galore again :D

Conrad
01-02-2010, 14:27
Ahh, back to Pervs Galore again :D
Our soon to be announced sister site PeG :whistle:

arwkrite
01-02-2010, 15:21

Put my name down for it . DOM, Perve, BOF I attract logos like fridge magnets

Oggwyn Trench
01-02-2010, 17:05

As i am reading all the James Bond books at the moment maybe we should call it Pussy Galore

oldboots
01-02-2010, 17:31
As i am reading all the James Bond books at the moment maybe we should call it Pussy Galore

:notworthy: