PDA

View Full Version : Todmorden Beer Festival 2011

ROBCamra
07-09-2011, 10:30
Tod festival is 22nd - 24th September this year.

We'll be there on the Saturday afternoon followed by the delights of The Polished Knob, Barearts, White Hart & Queen Hotel.

Anybody fancy joining us?

Farway
07-09-2011, 16:08
I had to Google Todmorden as I have never heard of it, and now I know where it is, "I'm out" as they say on Dragons' Den

aleandhearty
12-09-2011, 09:42
Anybody fancy joining us?

Ah, you know it's Autumn, when it's time for Toddy. :D Hopefully, should make it ROB, but weekends are a bit chaotic at the moment.

ROBCamra
19-09-2011, 13:22
Ah, you know it's Autumn, when it's time for Toddy. :D Hopefully, should make it ROB, but weekends are a bit chaotic at the moment.

We'll be there just after 1 p.m. Northern Rail permitting.

Ms CAMRA wants to know if Mrs A&H is going to make it this year, she'd like a meet up. :cheers:

aleandhearty
19-09-2011, 15:51
Ms CAMRA wants to know if Mrs A&H is going to make it this year, she'd like a meet up. :cheers:

All being well. The only cloud on the horizon is possibly having to take some stuff over to Sheffield for our nephew. Will let you know ASAP.

aleandhearty
23-09-2011, 15:17
Hi ROB. Finally got a definite answer from the trouble and strife. We should also be there for about one, but we'll probably have to leave around five.

ROBCamra
23-09-2011, 17:08
Hi ROB. Finally got a definite answer from the trouble and strife. We should also be there for about one, but we'll probably have to leave around five.

Excellent. See you there then.