PDA

View Full Version : Chatter

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Rex_Rattus
05-11-2010, 18:13
I understand they will be next be banning the use of the word "beer" as it may cause offence to the teetotallers who may occasionally stray onto the site.

And I used the word "crack" in a recent forum posting here. I wouldn't be surprised if that got the chop if I had used it in Another Place.

trainman
05-11-2010, 23:15
And I used the word "crack" in a recent forum posting here. I wouldn't be surprised if that got the chop if I had used it in Another Place.

Hehe, we'll have to allow the use of 'craic', even out of context, henceforth; eg. 'Despite the menacing craic along the far wall, the building somehow remains upright and dispenses a selection of real ales, but get here soon, just in case...'

RogerB
06-11-2010, 08:12
I* w*ll soo* *e imp*oss*ble *o g*t an*yth**g p*st*d *n B*T* w*th**t res**t*ng t* a lo*d of ******'s

Alesonly
06-11-2010, 14:51
I have noticed they are now on nearly minus 1000 reviews. if you add that too the normally posted of around 3000 reviews a month that were on average posted and it means around 4000 reviews have been deleted so far this month. It means someone is getting very serious and doing a good clean up.

Farway
06-11-2010, 15:38
I have noticed they are now on nearly minus 1000 reviews. if you add that too the normally posted of around 3000 reviews a month that were on average posted and it means around 4000 reviews have been deleted so far this month. It means someone is getting very serious and doing a good clean up.

I suspect some sort of "official" legal letter, either from pubco / solicitor or both has put a firework under them, maybe even Equality folk ref race / homophobic hate? Just a guess

Conrad
06-11-2010, 17:38
From our observations, about 1% of your reviews have been deleted using word filters which is very simple to do and a fairly good idea, although does hit perfectly good reviews as demonstrated. That would mean based on the fact there are about 350,000 reviews on BITE - 3,500 have been removed with word filters, I don't think that is that serious myself just a quickest solution to a problem they have.

As to why - Chris has been taking a serious interest in our forums for the last month, particularly this thread and it is obvious that he has targeted all the pubs mentioned in this thread. Also interesting to see him beginning to more earnestly embrace Facebook on BITE now (albeit not as tightly as us).

As ever these are open (moderated) forums, I think restricting them serves no purpose so feel free to chat, there are 2 arguments available here:
1) point out areas you think he should sort (as this seems to be the best place to get a response now)
2) leave it alone as you are giving him feedback

We are fine with either :)

oldboots
06-11-2010, 18:21
1) point out areas you think he should sort (as this seems to be the best place to get a response now)

oh the irony of it all :rolleyes:

teehee hee hee hee hee
(that's mocking laughter)

arwkrite
06-11-2010, 18:50
Forums are so much like pubs. Whether Moderator or Publican they are the people who set the tone of the place. They keep out the riff raff , troublemakers and keep the wind up merchants under control. Not all customers are fully house trained but they know enough not upset the rest of the clientèle if they wish to continue using the facilities.
I do not frequent un moderated forums or pubs run by inactive Licencees. I like freedom from cyber bullies and the possibillity of getting glassed.

rpadam
06-11-2010, 21:05
I see they've 'lost' one of my old reviews - I can't imagine which, as I very rarely (as far as I know) use any words that might be picked up in a clean up trawl...

Quinno
08-11-2010, 10:14
As to why - Chris has been taking a serious interest in our forums for the last month, particularly this thread and it is obvious that he has targeted all the pubs mentioned in this thread [...]
2) leave it alone as you are giving him feedback

*waves to BITE admin*

Still want to call us names now, eh? :muppet:

I have decided this'll be my last post on this thread. I'm not inadvertently doing any more work for them. :moremad: I'm staying here and want this site to Be The Best (copyright Katie Brand)

Spinko
08-11-2010, 16:51
Quick comment..when you start posting on forums and there are allusions to other forums and a "split" it can be off putting. I don't know the back history at all and I gloss over comments relating to it but it seems to be commented on a lot of threads here..maybe it's time to move on.

arwkrite
09-11-2010, 03:56
Many forum members here were previously slagged off and banned by the admin of the "other forum" for trying to prevent exactly what is happening there now. As you say you have no knowledge of the history by not being involved with what went previously and have little interest in the matter. That is quite understandable. The Shed Dwellers gave a great deal of time to building the formidable data base which was abused by trolls with no action by moderation. The wounds are as yet unhealed for them to be forgotten. It will work out in the end.

an_ecumenical_matter
09-11-2010, 05:34
The number of comments added(removed) is gone now,so nobody has any idea if a purge is ongoing.........

Farway
09-11-2010, 07:26
Quick comment..when you start posting on forums and there are allusions to other forums and a "split" it can be off putting. I don't know the back history at all and I gloss over comments relating to it but it seems to be commented on a lot of threads here..maybe it's time to move on.

I so as you do Spinko, never having been witness to the goings on elsewhere on another site, I just gloss over the comments. Mind you it has brought a lot of the other sites forum members over here, so every cloud etc

Blackthorn
03-12-2010, 15:26
The number of comments added(removed) is gone now,so nobody has any idea if a purge is ongoing.........

They must be purging pubs as well as comments, the front page now says -1 pub added in the last 30 days!

Pubsignman
03-12-2010, 15:43
Did anyone watch this programme that was shown on BBC3 recently?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00wdpdp/Beyond_Walford_Roxy_Mitchell/

It's a typical, stage managed, celebrity reality TV programme, but there were a few interesting moments including a brief glimpse of 'the dark side' when the actress was researching pubs in her vacinity for a 'best barmaid' contest.
There was a telling comment from her when she mentioned that most of the phone numbers she was trying didn't work, which probably validates Conrad's decision not to display them on PuG (albeit at the expense of a brief bit of screen time!! ;-) ).

Conrad
03-12-2010, 16:08
They must be purging pubs as well as comments, the front page now says -1 pub added in the last 30 days!
I may be wrong but I seem to remember that is a feature of that site (it would be a bug on this one ;)), if nothing has been added for 30 days it switches to minus 1 on the pubs, presumably some weird maths..

There was a telling comment from her when she mentioned that most of the phone numbers she was trying didn't work, which probably validates Conrad's decision not to display them on PuG (albeit at the expense of a brief bit of screen time!! ;-) ).
What there is any doubt that I make right decisions? :whistle: (any mention of my position on the prediction leagues will be frowned on at this point!)

It is worse than that though as you pay through the nose when you dial the numbers they provide, which is just so dodgy if the numbers are wrong.

RogerB
03-12-2010, 20:20
Did anyone watch this programme that was shown on BBC3 recently?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00wdpdp/Beyond_Walford_Roxy_Mitchell/

It's a typical, stage managed, celebrity reality TV programme, but there were a few interesting moments including a brief glimpse of 'the dark side' when the actress was researching pubs in her vacinity for a 'best barmaid' contest.
It's around the 45 minute mark if you don't want to watch it all!

ROBCamra
08-12-2010, 11:10
Apparently the other place has added -1 pubs this month. :confused:

ROBCamra
19-12-2010, 13:53
And off he goes again.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/43/4320/Firefly/Bourne_End

Quinno
19-12-2010, 17:11
And off he goes again.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/43/4320/Firefly/Bourne_End

Don't do Chris' work for him!

trainman
28-12-2010, 09:40
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/25/25615/Royal_Oak/Hillcommon

Spare a thought for those who don't have anywhere to bask in a warm welcoming atmosphere, particularly at this seasonal time of goodwill...

Alesonly
28-12-2010, 11:16
Im sure we are about too over take them for the number of New users this month they have gone down from a high of well over 2000 New users a month too around only 700. :D ours is still rising can anyone remember what the number of new users was last month on this site.

an_ecumenical_matter
29-12-2010, 14:42
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/25/25615/Royal_Oak/Hillcommon

Spare a thought for those who don't have anywhere to bask in a warm welcoming atmosphere, particularly at this seasonal time of goodwill...

Gone now. Quinno's advice should have been heeded as,again,the PUG forums have carried out the moderation of the other place........

Paris_Hilton
30-12-2010, 10:37
Gone now. Quinno's advice should have been heeded as,again,the PUG forums have carried out the moderation of the other place........

Guilty as charged

Alesonly
08-01-2011, 21:25
It looks like we are stating too get the same crowed on here now. Up until Two days ago this Pub had No reviews at all. Now its suddenly got Three reviews in the last Two days all bigging it up All from Three new One shot reviewers. Strange coincidence or what. :whistle:

http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/35845/

gillhalfpint
08-01-2011, 22:58
There are 10 reviews from 4 - 6 Jan, including one from staff I reckon.

Conrad
08-01-2011, 23:12
Diva's was mentioned on another of the review threads (http://forums.pubsgalore.co.uk/showthread.php?4131-Review&p=26075#post26075).

They had a highly abusive review that we removed. But the staff wrote a review to rebut it where they announced they were staff, and they have requested on their Facebook page that they would like fans of their venue to leave reviews here so others know. Seems like a good promotion for us and them to me.

RogerB
08-01-2011, 23:57
Eight 10/10's in a row - must be an absolutely fantastic place. I wonder if they sell beer.

Conrad
09-01-2011, 00:09
I'm sure if you ask nicely they could sort you out a saucer of milk :p

ROBCamra
09-01-2011, 00:50
Eight 10/10's in a row - must be an absolutely fantastic place. I wonder if they sell beer.

Next PuG meet up venue sorted I think. :eek:

Millay
09-01-2011, 08:52
..... the staff wrote a review to rebut it where they announced they were staff, and they have requested on their Facebook page that they would like fans of their venue to leave reviews here so others know. Seems like a good promotion for us and them to me.

100% with you on this Conrad, it shows that the marketing effort is succeeding in bringing in reviews and members. Clearly those reviews generated via the marketing on Facebook are going to be different to those generated by say a banner on a CAMRA website, but they should surely be no less valued.

trainman
09-01-2011, 10:44
I know this thread is generally used for other comment but it does have an open title, and I don't think my question warrants a new topic.

Does anyone know where I can find that thread that contained some excellent pub/beer/drink - related quotes?

Many thanks.

Alesonly
09-01-2011, 19:54
Diva's was mentioned on another of the review threads (http://forums.pubsgalore.co.uk/showthread.php?4131-Review&p=26075#post26075).

They had a highly abusive review that we removed. But the staff wrote a review to rebut it where they announced they were staff, and they have requested on their Facebook page that they would like fans of their venue to leave reviews here so others know. Seems like a good promotion for us and them to me.

Hi thanks Conrad for the explanation that explains things. I did not realise this Pub had come up before on this site. I can not use Facebook as its seen as a serious security risk by our Lord & Masters at work and blocked as such from every computer on our work Network & Laptops.

Millay
09-01-2011, 20:58
Does anyone know where I can find that thread that contained some excellent pub/beer/drink - related quotes?

It might be this one that started off with the Buffalso Theory and Beer joke (http://forums.pubsgalore.co.uk/showthread.php?638-The-Buffalo-Theory-and-Beer.)

Conrad
10-01-2011, 15:29
Hi thanks Conrad for the explanation that explains things. I did not realise this Pub had come up before on this site. I can not use Facebook as its seen as a serious security risk by our Lord & Masters at work and blocked as such from every computer on our work Network & Laptops.
I have to admit if I was in charge of IT at a workplace I would probably block Facebook. It does seem to cost an undue amount of work hours of those who are of its persuasion.

trainman
11-01-2011, 05:26
It might be this one that started off with the Buffalso Theory and Beer joke (http://forums.pubsgalore.co.uk/showthread.php?638-The-Buffalo-Theory-and-Beer.)
Thanks Millay, I may be able to use something from there, but the thread I was searching for was one containing quotes regarding drinking/drinks/pubs.
eg Belloc's 'When you have lost your Inns, drown your sorry selves...' recently sported by A&H(?) as a signature.

aleandhearty
11-01-2011, 09:41

I honestly don't remember there being one on PuG. I know I started one on the 'dark side' on that subject, but can't recall anybody doing one here.

The A Swift One blog has some good ones though. Open the site and scroll down to the bottom rght hand side.

Conrad
11-01-2011, 16:55
It is a new one on me as well, I think it must have been on another forum.

Feel free to start a new one here though, sounds like a great thread :).

ericonabike
25-01-2011, 19:40
Just thought I'd say hello. Beer lover and occasional contributor to BITE, was then perplexed to find that forum had disappeared. A query on Pub Utopoia forum brought a reply from Gangsta that BITE users had migrated here!

Seems a shame that the forum here and the the publist at BITE can't be combined though - I put in a reasonable number of reviews on BITE and it seems a drag to consider doing it again on this site. But good to see a lively forum again.

Cheers!

Alesonly
25-01-2011, 20:13
Just thought I'd say hello. Beer lover and occasional contributor to BITE, was then perplexed to find that forum had disappeared. A query on Pub Utopoia forum brought a reply from Gangsta that BITE users had migrated here!

Seems a shame that the forum here and the the publist at BITE can't be combined though - I put in a reasonable number of reviews on BITE and it seems a drag to consider doing it again on this site. But good to see a lively forum again.

Cheers!

There is a Import tool on this site so it makes it easy for you too transfer you previous review from other sites. From Memory I think its sent too you by Conrad under notifications in you in Box someone will know the details and inform you.

Conrad
26-01-2011, 12:48

Cheers!
Hi erriconabike,

Welcome to Pubs Galore. Myself and Dave M are the admins of this site so if you have any queries, problems or suggestions please feel free to ask either of us.

There is an import tool that allows you to re-submit your reviews onto our site and makes the job significantly easier. PM me if you want me to sort that out for you and I will send back instructions.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Blackthorn
27-01-2011, 07:29
There is an import tool that allows you to re-submit your reviews onto our site and makes the job significantly easier.

And very good it is too! I migrated 300+ reviews across from the other site in about a week. I'd never have bothered otherwise.

Conrad
27-01-2011, 12:48
And very good it is too! I migrated 300+ reviews across from the other site in about a week. I'd never have bothered otherwise.
Thankyou, for the compliment and the reviews.

ericonabike
27-01-2011, 22:30
All sorted, thanks for the welcome and the tool.

NickDavies
04-02-2011, 16:17
Well lookee what's gone up on BITE:

Over the next coming few weeks whilst you are busy booking your Christmas parties and getting ready for the festive season we will making a number of changes to BITE!.....

Still there. I guess he means your Christmas parties 2013

Conrad
06-02-2011, 17:05
Still there. I guess he means your Christmas parties 2013
Please don't raise that, I was suggesting I would release a big update a month ago and still battling against the code. :whistle:

NickDavies
13-02-2011, 19:29
Please don't raise that, I was suggesting I would release a big update a month ago and still battling against the code. :whistle:

Strangely it's gone now. Must be something I said.

Quinno
04-04-2011, 14:40
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/15/1564/Ye_Old_Mitre/Holborn

:whistle:

Wittenden
12-04-2011, 17:59
He's started his long awaited (not by me) blog.

Strongers
12-04-2011, 23:11
He's started his long awaited (not by me) blog.

Yawn!... maybe if various media outlets have requested information on the most popular pub name in the country in 2003 they would be the site to ask. What is the point of having a review website when your lowest priority is keeping it up to date?

'we really value your submissions' because they generate revenue for us, but be warned that I will be petulant if you dare to question me and I will randomly delete your reviews, especially if you are from Scunthorpe.

Am I bitter? yes, Tanglefoot today.

Al 10000
13-04-2011, 15:37
Having read two new reviews today i have just found out that there is another country in the United Kingdom that i did'nt know about.
Will this new country be added to the Pubs galore site :whistle:

ROBCamra
13-04-2011, 15:43
Having read two new reviews today i have just found out that there is another country in the United Kingdom that i did'nt know about.
Will this new country be added to the Pubs galore site :whistle:

Would this be Cornwall by any chance? ;)

Al 10000
13-04-2011, 15:55
Would this be Cornwall by any chance? ;)

Yes it would be Rob

Conrad
14-04-2011, 09:37
I think we can live without Cornwall as a country, in truth it is technically not even a County (something that amuses me every time someone moans about our Counties, since I doubt said people would not want me to remove Cornwall).

Farway
14-04-2011, 14:05
I think we can live without Cornwall as a country, in truth it is technically not even a County (something that amuses me every time someone moans about our Counties, since I doubt said people would not want me to remove Cornwall).

Die hard caulk heads on the Isle of Wight are known to refer to the mainland as North Island

Strongers
14-04-2011, 18:04
I've seen someone on here use the word 'grockles' a couple of times which I understand to be some Cornish ooo arrr language used to decribe us normal types in the real world.

Brewguru
15-04-2011, 11:36
Haven't seen an exchange this bad for a while with some of the usual trolls involved:

:muppet: http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/30/3096/John_Snow/Soho :muppet:

Strongers
15-04-2011, 13:48
Haven't seen an exchange this bad for a while with some of the usual trolls involved:

I can't stand people kissing in pubs and I've seen couples ordered to stop or leave before. From reading the reports the governor did ask them to stop and they ignored him so he threw them out. I could find no obvious homophobic undertones mentioned anywhere. I wasn't there, but fair play I say!

As for the 'kiss in', strewth give me strength - nothing like an offended minority for a bit of rabble rousing is there. :(

Wittenden
15-04-2011, 17:11

The spat made "Today" this morning, thoug not BITE's role.Anyway,Chris has deleted the thread!

Farway
17-04-2011, 13:57
I can't stand people kissing in pubs and I've seen couples ordered to stop or leave before. From reading the reports the governor did ask them to stop and they ignored him so he threw them out. I could find no obvious homophobic undertones mentioned anywhere. I wasn't there, but fair play I say!
. :(

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/kissing-lesbians-offered-free-bottle-of-wine-201104153724/

There's just something about it that makes men feel very comfortable :whistle:

Conrad
17-04-2011, 15:12
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/kissing-lesbians-offered-free-bottle-of-wine-201104153724/

There's just something about it that makes men feel very comfortable :whistle:
:notworthy: I think that made my day.

I'm still reeling from the suggestion that kissing shouldn't be allowed in pubs, what a stupid line to draw, what are you supposed to do in pubs? "You are only allowed in my pub if you sit on your own at a table and stare studiously at a crossword, but no filling it in, the scratching of the pencil annoys me" :p

Quinno
18-04-2011, 12:16
:notworthy: I think that made my day.

I'm still reeling from the suggestion that kissing shouldn't be allowed in pubs, what a stupid line to draw, what are you supposed to do in pubs? "You are only allowed in my pub if you sit on your own at a table and stare studiously at a crossword, but no filling it in, the scratching of the pencil annoys me" :p

That's a genius link :)

Thing is, it's about consistency. I'm not a fan of amorous couples in pubs - a quick kiss or a hug is one thing, but I draw the line at octopussing. If that's what these two guys were doing I would says that's too far, regardless of the gender combo.

Conrad
18-04-2011, 12:34
I'm not a fan of watching octopussing (new term on me :)), but I tend to put that down to me being uptight. Personally I find it far more offensive everytime someone puts 'Last Christmas' on a pub jukebox and I wouldn't suggest you eject them from the pub. I just think there are better things to get worried about, if it bothers you that much either don't look, or laugh and point.

As an incidental, the reporting of interviews of 'other people' in the pub seems to indicate that they were kicked out for a quick peck in the end, but really reporters are only going to report whatever suits them, so who knows.

Paris_Hilton
18-04-2011, 12:57
I've seen someone on here use the word 'grockles' a couple of times which I understand to be some Cornish ooo arrr language used to decribe us normal types in the real world.

'Grockles' is the name given by the locals to holiday makers in Devon; in Cornwall they are known as 'Emmets'. I don't know why.

aleandhearty
18-04-2011, 13:02
'Grockles' is the name given by the locals to holiday makers in Devon; in Cornwall they are known as 'Emmets'. I don't know why.

On the Yorkshire coast they are known as 'Comforts', as in come for't day / week etc.

ROBCamra
18-04-2011, 13:08

So they can make sure that no outside blood interferes with their inbreeding? :whistle: Gimme 6!

Oggwyn Trench
18-04-2011, 16:01

Emmets is Cornish for ants , crawling all over the place .

I once had the pleasure of walking into a pretty busy locals pub (Farmers Arms , Polzeath ) in Cornwall and was told "we`re closed" one of the locals piped up "there Tonys mates" to which the Landlord replied "thats OK then , we`re open , thought you were emmets " Weird weird place !!

Wittenden
18-04-2011, 17:27
This pub:http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/10998/ has won its local CAMRA branch POTY. The landlord will be known to those of us who used to frequent the other side as Brewshed. I must visit, but it is a bit off my area, unfortunately.

NickDavies
03-05-2011, 15:59
This is ever so strange

http://www.belocal.com/pubs_night_clubs/the_sportsman_mogador_mogador_road_mogador_tadwort h_surrey

A load of scraped off comments from the glory days..they're all there, both of him

Alesonly
03-05-2011, 17:52
This is ever so strange

http://www.belocal.com/pubs_night_clubs/the_sportsman_mogador_mogador_road_mogador_tadwort h_surrey

A load of scraped off comments from the glory days..they're all there, both of him

At least we now Know where they all went when the crunchy forms closed theres a lot of old names on there. :D

Quinno
08-07-2011, 17:00
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/42/42409/Craft_Beer_Co/City_of_London

Some of the gasps of shock that this has been added are audible.

Wonder if they saw the thread on here and added it? :evilgrin:

RogerB
08-07-2011, 17:49
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/42/42409/Craft_Beer_Co/City_of_London

Some of the gasps of shock that this has been added are audible.

Wonder if they saw the thread on here and added it? :evilgrin:

Shame the Clockhouse is still listed as well though! Reviews are now spilling between the 2!

Quinno
08-07-2011, 18:12
Shame the Clockhouse is still listed as well though! Reviews are now spilling between the 2!

Now you've posted that it'll be corrected within a week! :muppet:

aleandhearty
08-07-2011, 21:35
Now you've posted that it'll be corrected within a week!

Yes, it will. However, not necessarily this week.....or next week...or the week after that (repeat ad nauseam)

Strongers
09-07-2011, 11:41
It's nice to see that bobos has added some reviews today... Always nice to see an old name on the site.

Gann
10-07-2011, 10:15
It's nice to see that bobos has added some reviews today... Always nice to see an old name on the site.

Yep I noticed that as well this morning. Good to have attracted another proficient reviewer from the 'Dark Side'

Especially as Bob hails from the same Enfield area as me and will be boosting the reviews for the EN post code region.

Brewguru
12-07-2011, 12:36
Good to see some of the gaps in my local area being filled by another reviewer, just puts me to shame a bit! :o
They are all unfailingly accurate as well, BobOs definitely is braver than me in visiting some of Yeovil's finer :eek: establishments. :notworthy:

RogerB
06-09-2011, 10:07
I was tempted to mention to join in and mention the Old Shades photo! I think I can guess at what "rival sites" are still on top of the game!

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/25/2592/Zulus/Leytonstone#comments

Quinno
06-09-2011, 12:08
I was tempted to mention to join in and mention the Old Shades photo! I think I can guess at what "rival sites" are still on top of the game!

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/25/2592/Zulus/Leytonstone#comments

Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes!!! :eek:

Quinno
10-10-2011, 14:51
Was farting around Facers earlier and our nemesis was suggested to me as a 'friend'! Anyway, I clicked on the profile and it lists him as working at the Ministry of Defence. No mention of BITE....wonder if it has changed hands again? Still got that contact at Companies House, Mr B?

RogerB
10-10-2011, 15:02
Still got that contact at Companies House, Mr B?

Unfortunately not - he was a work mate of my ex! There was a load of drivel going on for the Red Lion at Egham this morning on their front page but that has now disapperaed so someone is pulling some strings.

NickDavies
11-10-2011, 12:00
Unfortunately not - he was a work mate of my ex! There was a load of drivel going on for the Red Lion at Egham this morning on their front page but that has now disapperaed so someone is pulling some strings.

Try typing 'Neransk' into http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/ - you get several results of interest.

In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division)
Companies Court No 01493 of 2011
In the Matter of NERANSK LIMITED
(Company Number 05032120)
and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986
A Petition to wind up the above-named Company, Registration
Number 05032120 of Eagle Tower, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham,
Gloucestershire, GL50 1TA, presented on 2 March 2011 by the
Commissioners for HM Revenue and Customs of Bush House, Strand,
London WC2B 4RD, claiming to be Creditors of the Company, was
advertised in The London Gazette on 23 June 2011 and heard at the
Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL, on 5 September
The Petition was dismissed.