PDA

View Full Version : 2 New Wetherspoons opening in B'ham

hopwas
15-01-2010, 13:46
Iam delighted to say that 2 new Wetherspoon pubs will be open in Bham very shortly..

The Black Horse, Bristol Road, Northfield will open from 20th Feb 2010

The Arthur Roberston (site of former Argos showroom) One Stop Shopping Centre, Walsall Road, Peery Barr from 22nd Jan 2010
(note to conrad.. can you create new pub fro The Arthur Roberston, cheers!)

Hoppy

Conrad
15-01-2010, 16:30
Hi Hoppy,

We have added The Arthur Robertson (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/68148/) to the site, I look forward to seeing your review :p

Cheers for that

aunico
01-03-2010, 13:39
Hi, anyone got any news on the Northfield Wetherspoons? It was due to open over a week ago but the place is still all scaffolding-ed up and no signs of life yet! Looking forward to it opening, but when?
Thanks
Vicky (Black horse neighbour)

Conrad
01-03-2010, 14:19
Hi aunico,

Welcome to the PuG forums. I have moved this thread into requests which hopefully will make it more likely to be answered.

Hopefully someone can help you, and hope you enjoy your stay,

Conrad

aunico
01-03-2010, 16:40
Hi, thanks for doing this and also the welcome!

Vicky

hopwas
02-03-2010, 14:32
Hi, anyone got any news on the Northfield Wetherspoons? It was due to open over a week ago but the place is still all scaffolding-ed up and no signs of life yet! Looking forward to it opening, but when?
Thanks
Vicky (Black horse neighbour)

Hi auncio..

Welcome to PG forum!

Hmmm.. Northfield's JDW a still building site?

I have no idea when it will eventally open. Keep me posted.

Thanks

Hoppy

gillhalfpint
07-03-2010, 10:16
According to the Spring 2010 edition of Out in Brum which we picked up at Coventry beer festival on Friday "The opening of the new Wetherspoons pub, the Black Horse, Northfield has been delayed from 20th February due to unforeseen circumstances regarding the refurbishment."

It is a lovely black and white building on the main road through Northfield I believe, so I look forward to its completion too.

arwkrite
10-03-2010, 09:13
I am glad this place has been taken over by JDWs. Its a massive building and ripe for conversion,redevelopment or as so many have been..turned into an ethnic restaurant. Northfield is a bad example of planners blight it depresses me on driving through it. The residents deserve better than what has been done to the town.