PDA

View Full Version : Closed Reading pubs

Quinno
24-06-2011, 11:44
As part of my work for the local CAMRA branch, I've been finding out the fate of all Good Beer Guide-listed pubs in our area that have since disappeared.

I now have confirmation of closures along with a few words as to what their fate is. A number of these places are long-dead but are probably more likely to be searched for as they made it into a published GBG - though the first GBG was published in 1974!

Now, would you want me to add them? There are around 15 in total - I can understand if you'd rather not spend the time adding a list of closed pubs but am happy to supply details if desired - your call...

Galore Admin
26-06-2011, 10:16
If a pub has content then I think it is always worth it. When you add pubs you can set their status to closed, and can probably leave a review explaining that it was GBG listed and how it is now closed.

Assuming you favour all that as well.

Quinno
27-06-2011, 23:09
If a pub has content then I think it is always worth it. When you add pubs you can set their status to closed, and can probably leave a review explaining that it was GBG listed and how it is now closed.

Assuming you favour all that as well.

Sounds fine to me. I'll add them on a dull lunchtime at work :)