PDA

View Full Version : FAO Soupy: Question for you

hopwas
10-01-2010, 12:26
I was browsing through Lichfield pub and I came across this pub, Sharkeys Bar in Lichfield.. http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/34428/

I don't recognise this pub at all.. I know Bird Street very well but Sharkeys Bar?.. Can you tell me where this pub is located on Bird Street? and if possible, what it is like?

thanks

Hoppy

Soup Dragon
10-01-2010, 14:05
I dont know it Hoppy, i was going to check that and the Paradise Lounge out next time i was in Lichfield - the PL is a pub/club with the basic taps - Sharkeys Bar was the only other place for me to do - i suspect it has gone

I wont be on much for a while, on the forums that is, as i have lots on and the time i get will be used more on the reviews!

Conrad
10-01-2010, 14:29
Well make sure you don't become a stranger or I will start associating you as that person who tells me all the pubs are closed (I'll sort them later when I have a little more time).

hopwas
10-01-2010, 14:30
I will be going to Lichfield on this Tuesday for couple of hours so I will check it out. I actually visited PL couple of times and I can tell you it is more nightclub than pub. Opens at 8pm at weekends, I think.

arwkrite
10-01-2010, 17:37
I wont be on much for a while, on the forums that is, as i have lots on and the time i get will be used more on the reviews!
MILD::notworthy:

Dont be gone long Soups otherwise lawd knows what clangers will be drooped round here. ( Yeh crap I know but its been a long Sunday)