PDA

View Full Version : What a night how was yours.

Tilly-Miss
01-01-2010, 04:58
We just got home and cannot face anymore drink,we have had a great evening and thank you to everyone, how was your night? i hope good times were had, happy new year everyone.

oldboots
01-01-2010, 09:10
Happy New Year to one and all:cheers:.

We had a quiet night in with a lots of bottles of Belgian beers, nothing under 5% was consumed :D but I was still up at 7:30 without a hangover - quality beer, bless those monks. :drinkup:

RogerB
01-01-2010, 10:05
Did everything in 3's in Greenwich last night. 3 of us did 3 pubs - 3 Meantime beers in the Greenwich Union followed by 3 Winter Warmers in the Richard III next door and 3 Courage Bests (it was all they had :() in the Prince Albert. I can't believe how quiet everything was. It was no busier than a regular weekend night and the trains coming out of London were virtually empty. Got home around 2'ish and feel right as rain this morning and ready for more.

hopwas
01-01-2010, 12:22
Went to Fox, Hopwas (Nr Tamworth) at 7.45 and partied all night. I must had at least 10 Spitfires :cheers: plus couple of Southern Comfort and staggered home at 2.30am. Woke up with NO hangovers!! :D

Only downside was Tamworth match with Kettering called off with frozen pitch.. :moremad:

Oh well Happy New Year to you all PG forumers!

Farway
01-01-2010, 12:39
Out lunchtime, couple of pints in Bird in Hand with daughter & grandchildren [review to follow]

I stayed in as per normal with a few more bevvies, and some rum chasers, then to cap it all fell asleep on sofa and awoke at 0130 with TV talking to me :o

Felt rotten this morning :sick: But getting better now

Eddie86
01-01-2010, 12:52
Brought in the new year with a bottle of millennium champagne Mum and Dad bought a few years ago, kept the pub open til about half two. A nice evening, Jules on the tv and a bit of dancing, about 30 customers from 10pm (when all the party people start heading to the house parties and nightclub) with everyone enjoying themselves.

Today is a great start to the new year - crisp, sunny weather, snow-capped beacons in the background, and the only choice for lunch is chips or rice with the chilli con carne :D

Tilly-Miss
01-01-2010, 14:39
Pleased to hear everyone had a great evening,my head was thumping this morning,but feeling better now, i am heading of for another session with family,which should be interesting.

runningdog
01-01-2010, 20:03
A quiet, but boozy night, for me. Mrs 'rd' is a cabbie and didn't get home 'til gone four. I gave up on the telly early on and turned to the 'Beast'---:drinkup: :drinkup:--- and the 'Crafty Hen' ---:cheers: ---followed by a couple of 'Dark Islands to round it off.
:drinkup:---Happy New Year, hic---:drinkup:.

PS ,and no hangover