Oggwyn Trench
24-12-2009, 20:46
Classic !!!!!

oldboots
25-12-2009, 09:28
Very moving, as in the curry I had the other day was very moving. :muppet:

arwkrite
25-12-2009, 23:04
A sad case of lack of care and attention. What it was I have not a clue. Just a bunch of twigs now.

Conrad
28-12-2009, 19:22
You really can find anything on youtube

aleandhearty
28-12-2009, 20:23
You really can find anything on youtube

...apart from a balanced dscussion and intelligent comments. The video reminded me of the old saw 'Never trust a doctor whose potted plants are dying'.

hopwas
28-12-2009, 20:53
Hmmm... Soupy has been very quiet in last few days. Hope he is ok..

arwkrite
28-12-2009, 21:30
Maybe he got arrested Christmas Eve and will not be up in front of The Beak until Tuesday morning. If the Magistrate is a mild drinker he will get off with community service locating and recording closed pubs. Soupy will turn up I have no doubt.......well I hope so !

Conrad
29-12-2009, 02:06
I'm sure he will be back. If he is anything like me he is struggling to stand up after waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much Christmas food. :sick:

Have enjoyed the mini keg of Barnstormer though.

Soup Dragon
29-12-2009, 11:47
Maybe he got arrested Christmas Eve and will not be up in front of The Beak until Tuesday morning. If the Magistrate is a mild drinker he will get off with community service locating and recording closed pubs. Soupy will turn up I have no doubt.......well I hope so !

Greeting All,

I had just sent a text to OB about the Snecklifter at the White Horse in Cheslyn, when my daughter text me to say her hamster had died - so i had to dash off and deal with that. Xmas day was bottles and port. Boxing Day was all about seeing my family - so, bottles and port. The 27th, well i played a footy match in the morning, which left me knackered, playing and losing to Lichfield City - but i got time to take a few photos for PG of the Lichfield pubs not yet photographed. This was followed by a crawl (literal in my case) around Wednesbury. Yesterday, i saw Sherlock Holmes - so a packed time really. A few reports to write and a crawl for Saturday to arrange yet.

I have made a new year resolution - to drink less. I am giving up one of my cups of coffee at work :D

arwkrite
30-12-2009, 00:29
Good to see you back on the forum Soupy. Must say for me it has been quite light on the drinks front but I am none the worse for it. Found it strange not having to use the car. Its sat out on the drive very forlorn and lonely looking.