PDA

View Full Version : jolly farmers inn ruddington

cassandrajayne
30-04-2011, 13:10
does anyone know which company owns/supplies the pub? like Punch, Enterprise, Green King or if it is a managed house, or leased? and if leased from who?

Millay
01-05-2011, 08:27
Bit of a mystery this one, I've been doing a bit of research, as you may have, and can't find out much. Google Streetview shows that the exterior signage doesn't give any clues. For this reason you can probably rule out Greene King as their pubs tend to display the GK name on the pub sign or on the building. I've had a look at http://www.mypubheaven.com/ which is linked to Punch and the pub doesn'rt appear. Not sure how accurate that is but you might be able to rule out Punch. The pub/lease isn't for sale on either Punch or Enterprise so no help there. Short of phoning and asking them or hanging around outside for the next delivery I'm not sure there's much you can do. It's possible that someone on here has some local knowledge.

Good luck, why are you asking anyway?

cassandrajayne
01-05-2011, 19:47
hey ya,

its gone belly up the landlord got fired. my partner wants to get it and we were trying to find out who has it. its come to my knowledge it is enterprise but they are going belly up too so no point.

thanks heaps though.