PDA

View Full Version : Kings Head, Newton-under-Roseberry

Filo
31-01-2007, 18:41
Hi Conrad,

Would you please add "The Kings Head" at Newton Under Roseberry which is between Great Ayton and Guisborough, (Middlesbrough).

Also, I notice that the entry for "The Newton Rose" at Great Ayton, to which I submitted a picture yesterday, has exactly the same address as "The Tile Shed" so I suspect it has been renamed.

Thanks,

Filo

Galore Admin
01-02-2007, 12:57
Hi Filo,

We have now added the Kings Head (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/54540/) to our listings. I also removed the Tile Shed, as you point out that is the old name for the Newton Rose, I should have spotted that as I did find that out whilst researching the address, so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Thanks for letting us know about those,

Conrad

PPL bessell
27-11-2007, 12:00
Hi,

My names James and i work for a compnay called PPL, i have been trying to get in contact with the newton rose. the number i have for them does not work. Do either of you know an up-to-date number i can contact the new owners on?

Kind regards

Galore Admin
27-11-2007, 13:33
I couldn't even get the name right, so I am afraid I have no idea :)

Sorry about that.

Conrad

Filo
28-11-2007, 01:23
Hi,

I've had a look at the original Photo I took, but there is no phone number on it.

So I'm afraid I can't help.

Filo

PPL bessell
28-11-2007, 09:41
Cheers anyway fellas...i have written to them now so hopefully i should get a response that way. :)