PDA

View Full Version : Three Horse Shoes, Otley. West Yorks - Name change.

aleandhearty
18-04-2011, 14:03
Hi Conrad

This pub is re-opening on Wednesday 20/4/11 under its new name The Horse and Farrier.

Cheers.

Conrad
18-04-2011, 14:17
Hi a&h,

We have corrected the name of The Horse and Farrier (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/41023/).

Thanks for that.

pintplease
19-04-2011, 00:22
Hi Conrad

This pub is re-opening on Wednesday 20/4/11 under its new name The Horse and Farrier.

Cheers.

Was surprised to see this name change, the Three Horse Shoes has been a land mark pub in Headingley for years.
I always find it a shame when the name of an old pub is changed.

oldboots
19-04-2011, 08:02
Was surprised to see this name change, the Three Horse Shoes has been a land mark pub in Headingley for years.

OTLEY is fast becoming a don't miss destination, with the addition of this latest Market Town Tavern plus the Fleece joint venture between Wharfebank and Punch :eek: the Old Cock, the Junction and even the quite odd Bay Horse. Anyone fancy a pub crawl?

aleandhearty
19-04-2011, 12:34

You've definitely got your wires crossed here 'pp'. I noticed you replied in the wee hours, had you a few scoops before reading the thread? :) It's definitely not the iconic Three Horse Shoes, Otley Road, Headingley, but rather the one on Bridge Street in Otley itself.

aleandhearty
19-04-2011, 12:40
OTLEY is fast becoming a don't miss destination.....Anyone fancy a pub crawl?

Sounds good to me. I know I had to take a raincheck at the end of last year, but hopefully we can sort something out.

pintplease
19-04-2011, 13:59
You've definitely got your wires crossed here 'pp'. I noticed you replied in the wee hours, had you a few scoops before reading the thread? :) It's definitely not the iconic Three Horse Shoes, Otley Road, Headingley, but rather the one on Bridge Street in Otley itself.

Sorry aleandhearty I certainly did have my wires crossed to the extent that this morning I drove over to the three horse shoes to have a look and by coincidence it was on my way to Otley lol. never mind enjoyed a couple in the JDW Bowling Green.