PDA

View Full Version : Meery Xmas to everyone here on PG!

hopwas
20-12-2009, 18:11
http://images.zaazu.com/img/xmas-gift-merry-christmas-xmas-christmas-smiley-emoticon-000363-large.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Hope everyone enjoy their time with family and more important.. PUB!! :cheers:

Hoppy

arwkrite
21-12-2009, 00:06
May I wish everyone a Very Merry(HIC:cheers:) Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
May we see the website and forum go from strength to strength. I think we did pretty good this year but let us not rest on our laurels. Despite everything there are still pubs to visit,beers to drink and buildings to photo. Yes I know its a crap job but look on it as service to your fellow drinkers.Your sacrifices will be recognized but I don't know by whom.
Again I wish You and Yours all the best of the season....love and kisses......Arwkrite

oldboots
21-12-2009, 09:23
My best wishes for Christmas and the New year to you all.:drinkup:

I will spend next year continuing my attempts to keep as many British pubs open as possible......:cheers:

Soup Dragon
21-12-2009, 11:23
I did post my greetings on the the other thread - but will say it again on here

Merry Christmas, one and all

To the regiment!:cheers:

oldboots
21-12-2009, 12:04

I wish I was there!!

:cheers:

Farway
21-12-2009, 13:14
Merry Christmas to all on & at PG, next pub time for me is Boxing Day so until then :cheers:

hopwas
21-12-2009, 14:12
I did post my greetings on the the other thread - but will say it again on here

Merry Christmas, one and all

Please do forgive me. I didnt see your greetings.

Merry Christmas to you, fellow Staffordshire resident! :cheers:

hopwas
21-12-2009, 14:13
Merry Christmas to all on & at PG, next pub time for me is Boxing Day so until then :cheers:

My next pub time is 12pm on Xmas Day till 2pm..

oldboots
21-12-2009, 16:42
My next pub time is 8 o/c Tuesday night in Liverpool:cheers::drinkup::glass::glass: :nishelypished:

then nothing until Monday 28th :(

Soup Dragon
21-12-2009, 16:44
my next pub, in about an hour!

Oggwyn Trench
21-12-2009, 18:08
Have a (very)Merry Xmas and an even merrier New Year :drinkup:

Conrad
21-12-2009, 18:29
Merry Christmas to all, and a big thankyou. Forum is fantastic for me to watch now, and really makes me appreciate being involved in PG.

Happy New Year, and here's to a better and bigger 2010. (and oh God why am I now thinking of Perv's Galore, you are all corrupting me).

Oggwyn Trench
21-12-2009, 18:34
Merry Christmas to all, and a big thankyou. Forum is fantastic for me to watch now, and really makes me appreciate being involved in PG.

Happy New Year, and here's to a better and bigger 2010. (and oh God why am I now thinking of Perv's Galore, you are all corrupting me).

Us corrupt you !
Just because you now intend to spend Xmas drinking 50/50 port/owd roger while watching all the Confessions/Carry On films :D

Oggwyn Trench
21-12-2009, 18:36
My next pub time is 12pm on Xmas Day till 2pm..

My locals open all day on Xmas day :cheers:

hopwas
21-12-2009, 18:44
My locals open all day on Xmas day :cheers:

Lucky you...

Reopen at 7pm to late on Xmas Day (tickets only)

Oggwyn Trench
21-12-2009, 18:56
Lucky you...

Reopen at 7pm to late on Xmas Day (tickets only)

Pretty unusual i know , but its owned and run by an Indian family so Xmas not that special to them

hopwas
21-12-2009, 19:01
Pretty unusual i know , but its owned and run by an Indian family so Xmas not that special to them

Whats name of that pub mate?

Delboy20
21-12-2009, 20:32
Hi all,

Merry Christmas everyone.

I have my break up session tomorrow. 5 till about 12

Then my traditional Christmas eve pub crawl. Brierley Hill this year. 12 till about 5.

Then lunchtime in my local Spo0ns Christmas day. Only a couple of hours just to fine tune my appetite !!

Then boxing day.... the list goes on and I am starting to worry about my health !! Now where did I put those paracetamol.....

Cheers,

Del.

hopwas
21-12-2009, 20:51
Then lunchtime in my local Spo0ns Christmas day. Only a couple of hours just to fine tune my appetite !!

Ohhh.. You going to :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: on Xmas day.. Good on ya! I am going to my local on Xmas Day

I wonder which one..

Soup Dragon
21-12-2009, 21:29
Hi all,

Then my traditional Christmas eve pub crawl. Brierley Hill this year. 12 till about 5.

Then boxing day.... the list goes on and I am starting to worry about my health !! Now where did I put those paracetamol.....

Cheers,

Del.

BH is class, you lucky Sod! noticed you had reviewed a few DB, the Gallacher and so on - and Villa winning - Xmas cant get better for you (unless its another trip to the safari park):p

Oggwyn Trench
21-12-2009, 22:04
Whats name of that pub mate?

Duke of York , Trench , Telford , Mild(only keg:mad:) £1.60 a pint (Bankss or Ansells) most expensive pint , Guiness £2.30 , the foods ok , Indian mix grill (large) is £9 and comes on 5 plates .
Its ok , you do get a few chavy knobheads and drunks in there , but rarely trouble as most are harmless , in fact last night at 6pm i was only sober person in there (not for long though:D)

Oggwyn Trench
21-12-2009, 22:08
Hi all,

Cheers,

Del.

Is the Plough still open , not been for years but they used to do half an half , some weird mad Scrumpy diluted with Strongbow .

Delboy20
21-12-2009, 22:37
Is the Plough still open , not been for years but they used to do half an half , some weird mad Scrumpy diluted with Strongbow .

It is called the George Gallagher now. I haven't been in for ages but I used to drink the "rough" cider in there. Very strong and supposedly responsible for finishing a couple of people off !!!

arwkrite
22-12-2009, 00:41
My next time down the pub will be tomorrow night. A well liked teacher an musician died a while back and some local musicians have organised a shindig in his memory.His mrs rang me up to make sure I was going.It is being held at the local version of Faulty Towers so it should be good.

aleandhearty
23-12-2009, 10:24
It's probably going to be my last visiit today for a few days. Merry Christmas to everyone involved with the site. Have a satsuma-tastic time. May your hearts, glasses and wallets remain full!

Conrad
23-12-2009, 10:32
Same to you A&H, have a Merry one.

hopwas
23-12-2009, 12:33
It's probably going to be my last visiit today for a few days. Merry Christmas to everyone involved with the site. Have a satsuma-tastic time. May your hearts, glasses and wallets remain full!

Have a (very) Merry Xmas! See you in 2010!

Tilly-Miss
24-12-2009, 13:57
From the south of england i wish you all a very safe and happy xmas with family and friends, look forward to more in the new year throughout the forum, take care and enjoy.

Dave M
25-12-2009, 00:04
Merry Christmas to everyone on the PG forums, hope you all have a good one! :cheers: