PDA

View Full Version : A couple of faulty weblinks.

aleandhearty
06-04-2011, 19:37
Hi Conrad

The link for the Pledwick Well Inn, Newmillerdam (Wakefield) is dead. I suspect it's because the pub was recently taken over.

The link for The White Hart, Denby Dale (Huddersfield) is incorrect. The current one is for a White Hart in Lydgate, Oldham. It should be whitehartdenbydale.co.uk

Cheers

Conrad
07-04-2011, 09:15
Hi a&h,

We have deleted the link for The Pledwick Inn and The White Hart (someone can add the correct one if they need to, since the person who added that one appears to be a promoter judging by their review !???!!?!?).

Thanks for those.

aleandhearty
07-04-2011, 15:31
(someone can add the correct one if they need to, since the person who added that one appears to be a promoter judging by their review !???!!?!?).

I think the guy who posted that 'review' designed the pub's website, but in the process of suggesting the link gave the wrong address! Doesn't exactly inspire confidence does it? (Have suggested the correct address today.)

Conrad
08-04-2011, 08:01
I think the guy who posted that 'review' designed the pub's website, but in the process of suggesting the link gave the wrong address! Doesn't exactly inspire confidence does it? (Have suggested the correct address today.)
Very strange isn't it. I guess we all make mistakes, but an odd one to make.