PDA

View Full Version : Aberystwyth March 3-6

Quinno
01-03-2011, 14:20
Arranged a late shindig up to Aber to see my sister. The chances of any of you being:

a) free
b) anywhere near close enough

to meet up are almost nil, but perhaps Soup or Oggwyn, (being the closest to some form of direct rail connection, as far as I can tell) might fancy it.

Oggwyn Trench
01-03-2011, 20:10
Sorry Quinno , its a no go for me , working all week and Saturday morning :( . Would love to do Aber again some time , not been for about 20 years :D

Spinko
01-03-2011, 21:27
Probably be down in a few weeks with the twinnos! Keeps going more and more upmarket each time I return :(

Soup Dragon
02-03-2011, 10:45
Sorry, Quinno. No can do - too much on - haven't even been to the pub in two days! Shocking:eek:

Quinno
02-03-2011, 13:24
Probably be down in a few weeks with the twinnos! Keeps going more and more upmarket each time I return :(

There's going to be a Dominoes pizza opening up - poor old Hollywood!

Spinko
07-03-2011, 07:31
Looking forward to your write-up (do we wait for it here, or on your blog?). We're booked to go down 2nd - 5th June. Steve and Lisa, possibly Adam and Sarah coming along too.

Quinno
08-03-2011, 13:03
Looking forward to your write-up (do we wait for it here, or on your blog?). We're booked to go down 2nd - 5th June. Steve and Lisa, possibly Adam and Sarah coming along too.

It'll be on the blog first. Plenty of new things to add after a heavy weekend. Main issue is getting the time to do it before I forget the key details.

Recommend taking in the newly-refurbed Llew Du, now home to Purple Moose (as is the Mill).