PDA

View Full Version : I never been so embrassed!

hopwas
18-11-2009, 21:57
Went to Silk Kite, Tamworth today. Bought pint then i decided to empty my bladder so i went to toilet. To my horror, female worker was cleaning in gents so i was minding my own business. I caught glance of her, she was watching me on mirror while i was having wee! Not long after, as i exited pub she waved me and said 'sorry i watched u having wee' U can imagine me having red faced! Do u have any embrassing experience? Pls do share!

oldboots
19-11-2009, 11:34
now you're on dangerous ground here, was she watching because she'd never seen anything like it? and was she :confused: :( or :eek:

I never do anything embarrassing in pubs, at least I never remember :D

hopwas
19-11-2009, 11:58
:D She is polish woman by the way.

She keep having quick look on mirror and hoping to catch glimpse of my crown jewels! Luckily I was able to cover it!

Now I am afraid go to Gents in Silk Kite... :o

Conrad
19-11-2009, 13:11
I'm just waiting for the non-drunk version of this story.

Some poor lass is out there somewhere posting on another forum about this bloke who wondered into the womens loo's and started urinating in the sink, whistling nonchalantly the whole time. ;)

nogoodboyo
19-11-2009, 15:04
I remember going to St. David's, camping with an old girlfriend. We went for a few in the Farmers, so I went to the tiolet to buy some, shall we say, prophelactics. I didn't have the right money, so I had to come out and ask at the bar for change. When we left , the whole pub cheered!

Oggwyn Trench
19-11-2009, 18:22
Anyone who has experienced toilets in France will tell you its not unusual to have a table full of woman playing cards in the gents , very offputting :eek: