PDA

View Full Version : It is my birthday today!

hopwas
12-11-2009, 11:05
Sorry I wasnt on here for while as I was on job. (Iam decorator by trade)

Anyway Just wanted to let you know I turned 31 today :D

Should be good bevvy at pub later on with my friends :glass:

Conrad
12-11-2009, 11:12
Happy Birthday Hopwas, I am saddened to say that being 31 makes you a young'un round here. Mostly saddened as I am older than 31 clearly.

Hope you have a good one, and make sure you make detailed notes of your birthday pub for the PG review ;)

arwkrite
12-11-2009, 11:51
Happy Birthday Hopwas. I am not saddened by you being 31. Me being twice your age can honestly say getting old aint all its cracked upto be unless you believe Jane Fonda's latest revelations.
Make the best of it. In your Thirties you are old enough to have a respected opinion and still attract young totty.At my age they are overly concerned about the size of the wallet and will you die on them.
Have a good one and plenty of 'em....arwkrite.:glass::glass::glass::glass:

Soup Dragon
12-11-2009, 12:38
Happy Birthday, Hoppy - its also my late father's so i will toast you both in a pub after footy tonight - oh! Lord, another review to write, still got about 10 outstanding:eek:

oldboots
12-11-2009, 13:08
Many happy returns, have a good 'un and don't drink too much :eek:.....what am I saying it's your birthday fill your boots. :glass::glass::glass:

Farway
12-11-2009, 16:27
Many happy returns whilst I try and remember what 31 was like :glass::glass:::

nogoodboyo
12-11-2009, 20:31
Happy Birthday. I'll open a bottle of Bishop's Finger to help you celebrate. I wish I could remember what it was like to be 31!!!:glass:

Oggwyn Trench
12-11-2009, 21:21
Happy Birthday , have a good night , be mine soon though 31 is but a distant memory

hopwas
14-11-2009, 10:27
Many thanks to everyone!!

Had good booze up in my local White Lion in Tamworth with my mates and family. Even Landlord gave me jug of Apple Sambuca as my birthday present!

Needless to say, I was bladdered by end of night and ended up blacked out on my sister's sofa.. :o

Ah.. good times!

Soup Dragon
14-11-2009, 11:01
Many thanks to everyone!!

Had good booze up in my local White Lion in Tamworth with my mates and family. Even Landlord gave me jug of Apple Sambuca as my birthday present!

Needless to say, I was bladdered by end of night and ended up blacked out on my sister's sofa.. :o

Ah.. good times!

Can i have her number, for when i next get bladdered in Tamworth!

Got an Xmas meal at the Tame Otter coming up

hopwas
14-11-2009, 11:09
Can i have her number, for when i next get bladdered in Tamworth!

Got an Xmas meal at the Tame Otter coming up

:D

Nope! Her boyfriend is well hard and bit like Vinnie Jones... :rolleyes:

Funnily enough.. I popped in Tame Otter last night! They have Everard's Tiger on sale, nothing else not even Mild..

My Xmas meal will be held at nearby Fox Inn.

Soup Dragon
14-11-2009, 11:35
My Xmas meal will be held at nearby Fox Inn.

Isn't there a big sign on the outside saying they don't let under 31s in?

Its an Ember Inn, I would rather go the Lamb Ground;)

hopwas
14-11-2009, 11:50
Isn't there a big sign on the outside saying they don't let under 31s in?

Its an Ember Inn, I would rather go the Lamb Ground;)

Cheeky! :rolleyes:

Yes thats one.. I know it is Ember Inn but it is nearest to my house..

Still its food quality is better than 'Spoons, shame about drink quality!