PDA

View Full Version : Too many cricket fans

Conrad
04-11-2009, 16:10
It became apparent yesterday that far too many people on these forums are cricket fans, so today I present you the wonderfully statistical article by Benedict Bermange (http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,25212,14265_5673466,00.html).

I hope you all learn something. I actually used to work with Benedict and the sad truth is that he probably came up with all those stats off the top of his head, it truly was fate him getting a cricket job.

Oggwyn Trench
04-11-2009, 21:12
Sitting at the side of a cricket pitch , not one of the big grounds , just a local ground or small minor counties watching a game and supping on a decent pint on a summers afternoon is one of lifes great pleasures ..... if only more pretty girls were intrested it would be perfect :D

arwkrite
05-11-2009, 05:49
I find plenty of pretty ladies at our local matches but perhaps , at my age , I cannot afford to be fussy:). As long as the sun shines and the beers good you dont really care who is playing or who wins. I do know of a few where you have to take your own beer and perhaps a coolbox of chicken legs and sandwiches. Oh Gawd ,here comes the winter.