PDA

View Full Version : Another duplicate in Penrith (Catslegate)

sheffield hatter
30-12-2010, 21:07
The Old Victoria Hotel and the New Vic both have the address 46 Castlegate, Penrith CA11 7HY. The name of the latter suggests that it has replaced the former.

Also on Castlegate, the Penrith list has the Museum and the Castle (17 and 36 Castlegate respectively). When I was there I didn't see either of them, but then I wasn't looking for them as I didn't have a list with me. So I would hesitate to say they are not there any more, but perhaps someone who lives a bit nearer than me either knows about them or can check them out.

Cheers

ROBCamra
31-12-2010, 08:32
The Old Victoria Hotel and the New Vic both have the address 46 Castlegate, Penrith CA11 7HY. The name of the latter suggests that it has replaced the former.

Also on Castlegate, the Penrith list has the Museum and the Castle (17 and 36 Castlegate respectively). When I was there I didn't see either of them, but then I wasn't looking for them as I didn't have a list with me. So I would hesitate to say they are not there any more, but perhaps someone who lives a bit nearer than me either knows about them or can check them out.

Cheers

I'm pretty sure that the Museum was still there about 3 years ago, it's actually in an alley off Castlegate.

Conrad
31-12-2010, 11:54
Hi sheffield hatter,

We have deleted The Old Victoria Hotel.

Thanks for that.