PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly Life's Grand

runningdog
17-12-2010, 16:04
Well here I am again, stone cold sober, but not for long. Don't pry I ain't tellin, beyond it's been a tryin time. My first pint back, an outstandin pint of Directors.......:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinku p:
By gum, I bin lookin forward to that, and this..........:drinkup::drinkup::cheers::drinkup:

Wittenden
17-12-2010, 17:14
Well here I am again, stone cold sober, but not for long. Don't pry I ain't tellin, beyond it's been a tryin time. My first pint back, an outstandin pint of Directors.......:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinku p:
By gum, I bin lookin forward to that, and this..........:drinkup::drinkup::cheers::drinkup:

Good to see you back,rd! There's been a fair few beers drunk, a lot of 'em dark and beastly.

runningdog
17-12-2010, 17:38
Good to see you back,rd! There's been a fair few beers drunk, a lot of 'em dark and beastly.
Not by me, I'm unhappy to say, but thanks for the sentiment..........
To you, sir...:drinkup::glass:

aleandhearty
18-12-2010, 15:32
Well here I am again, stone cold sober, but not for long.

Good to see you back,rd!

Seconded. Great to see you back on the boards, 'rd'.

Rex_Rattus
18-12-2010, 16:22
Seconded. Great to see you back on the boards, 'rd'.

Here, here!! And just in case it all starts to get too serious here, I'm sure we can rely on you to bring us down to Earth!

Soup Dragon
19-12-2010, 11:37
Nice to see you back, rd. Funny, i was only thinking about you the other day, as we have just took in a dog that needed to be re-housed

Farway
19-12-2010, 12:59
Nice to see you back, rd. Funny, i was only thinking about you the other day, as we have just took in a dog that needed to be re-housed

Was that the one that shags legs in pubs?

ETA
20-12-2010, 10:57
Welcome back rd - I might even try a pint in the Nightjar to celebrate your return.

runningdog
20-12-2010, 11:15
Welcome back rd - I might even try a pint in the Nightjar to celebrate your return.

When?:):drinkup::drinkup:

ETA
20-12-2010, 13:17
I'm back from my New Year break on 3 Jan, so one lunch time that week - most likely Wednesday.

runningdog
26-12-2010, 15:28
I'm back from my New Year break on 3 Jan, so one lunch time that week - most likely Wednesday.
Any lunchtime's good for me..........:D:drinkup::drinkup:

ETA
03-01-2011, 07:53
Any lunchtime's good for me..........:D:drinkup::drinkup:

Have pm'd you re one lunchtime this week.

Any other PuGers likely to be in Ferndown this week?

Farway
03-01-2011, 15:16
Have pm'd you re one lunchtime this week.

Any other PuGers likely to be in Ferndown this week?

Just a little bit to far west for me to get there easily [no trains round here, and driving would be very dodgy]